DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question.
I have no clue.

My oo..is she either did not know thAt water in a wash would NOT destroy the
Camera.."..or the B... Couldn't find the thing in time to leave.

Either way karma is a B.

Thanks

I still find it compelling That Travis spoke of a his premonition of Jodi and death ..I think he did have that tiny voice talking to him ...but like a lot of us you just shake it off.
See my siggy ....seriously !!

It took me well into adulthood to listen to that little voice and trust that hair raising feeling.

Sometimes we are so busy with living and being distracted we are not still enough to hear that voice ..

Perhaps because it takes so stinkin' long to turn these ol' wheels o' justice...

And the DT tried so hard to make it 'appear' that they were together for a lot longer than they were ...(and that is why I am still worried about the conviction...)

In the message that precedes #889 thumbnail, Travis apparently responded to her "dire conversation" & is angry that she didn't bother to read that response. Has anyone seen that preceding email? His references to it indicate that he lambasted her and that it was important.

Well, I guess every strip joint in the country is teeming with pedophiles! The 'sexy school girl' is a stripper staple. So is the 'French maid.' All of the costumes she talked about is nothing that normal couples don't do--I like to make my hubby happy! Why is that being presented as a crime?

It's not being presented as a crime IMO, but it is certainly being presented as an EXCUSE for a crime. ITA that all the sex in this trial is smoke and mirrors on the part of her DT. What the whole thing boils down to is this:

1. She traveled 1,000 miles to commit murder.
2. She brought weapons with her to do it.
3. She butchered the man when he was the most vulnerable, and killed him three times over.
4. She disposed of evidence, and took steps to cover her tracks, and...
5. She lied her *advertiser censored** off afterwards telling several different (and patently ridiculous) stories.

That's really all the jury needs to consider I think.

When JA was telling her 2nd story regarding the ninjas, when she "quoted" things that they said, it reminds me SO much of when she claimed that TA said, "F'ing kill you B." The way she tells stories reminds me of when someone writes a script. You can tell that she's not really recounting actions, but just telling a story. She's too superficial to understand how to convey depth beneath her words, so when she tells these stories they come off as a cheesy lifetime movie. It's so nuanced, though, a lot of people may not be able to pick up on it.

Exactly!
As if someone who had just been shot for the first time in their life would say "fcking kill you btch!" and not "WTF did you just do!? OMG You shot me!! Get help!"

Unrealistic scenario's!

I'm searching for that text exchange, but can only find portions of it. I found this on a FB page "Only idiots think Jodi Arias is innocent", so take it for what it's worth, but apparently this is another portion of that text:

"I don't want your apology. I want you to understand what I think of you. I want you to understand how evil I think you are. You are the worst thing that ever happened to me. You are a sociopath. You only cry for yourself. You have never cared about me, and you have betrayed me worse than any example I could conjure."

ETA: Mods, if quoting from someone else's post on FB is taboo please let me know and I'll link this one. TIA.

I believe, along with many others, that she was setting Travis up for "blackmail', and had perhaps threatened him with that already. I still feel she actually did something despicable just prior to that text, to cause him to label her a 'sociopath' and 'evil', above and beyond her known stalking, etc. Some particular new event finalized the relationship for good in his eyes, and that's what I would like to discover.

So how was JM able to use the texts from him on cross with Jodi?

Since they referenced her journals also couldn't they introduce his under tat exception?

Also the magazine code she was sending out to ? Can they bring that back in some kind of way? As in a juror question?

If I was a juror I would have to sake what that was all about goes to her credibility...?

As if... She had any

Her journals are different because there's a hearsay exception for prior statements of a party, Jodi in this case. Her own writings can also be used to impeach or rebut her testimony. None of that applies to Travis because he's not a party and he's not testifying ...

Part of his text messages came in as part of the context of the conversation Jodi's lawyers were introducing. There's something called "the rule of optional completeness" (might be called something different in Arizona), which basically says that if one side wants to admit part of a conversation or part of a document, the other side is entitled to have the rest of the conversation or document admitted as well so the context is clear.

BBM - Yes!

I know the murder weapons are not needed in the state's case to secure a conviction but ...
Is there any chance JM does have the murder weapons without the DT's knowledge?

If so, can JM still enter them into evidence and use them in his case? TIA​

I'm not a lawyer, but if the prosecution had the weapons, I think they would have had to disclose them to the defense and JA would already be tailoring her story to match the discovery.

The rule of thumb in real courtrooms is that Justice isn't served by surprises.

I believe, along with many others, that she was setting Travis up for "blackmail', and had perhaps threatened him with that already. I still feel she actually did something despicable just prior to that text, to cause him to label her a 'sociopath' and 'evil', above and beyond her known stalking, etc. Some particular new event finalized the relationship for good in his eyes, and that's what I would like to discover.

ITA...it may not be allowed in as evidence during the trial, but maybe/hopefully we'll get to finally see what that was after the trial is over. I think it will be like :what: for all of us that have been :waitasec: trying to figure out what it was....

I can't believe a juror would even waste their time asking her a question, I know I wouldn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know !!! Unless they write a note that says "Don't talk, just show us how we are not suppossed to find you guilty"?

When JA was telling her 2nd story regarding the ninjas, when she "quoted" things that they said, it reminds me SO much of when she claimed that TA said, "F'ing kill you B." The way she tells stories reminds me of when someone writes a script. You can tell that she's not really recounting actions, but just telling a story. She's too superficial to understand how to convey depth beneath her words, so when she tells these stories they come off as a cheesy lifetime movie. It's so nuanced, though, a lot of people may not be able to pick up on it.

In my opinion, I think her saying that Travis said,
"I can't feel my legs", was probably correct.

As the old saying goes, truth can be found in the lies. Sadly, I think this is one of them.

The "*advertiser censored*** kill you b****", wouldn't surprise me either. Probably screaming this during one of the many stabs he was receiving.

This makes me ill.

I had questions about whether or not he actually invited her, too. Did phone records show him calling her during the road trip, or vice versa?

IIRC, on June 2nd, she called him two or three times, but it went to voicemail. He called her back twice for a total of about 30-40 minutes. This would have been while she was spending the night with Matt, by the way.

On June 3rd, he did not call her at all, but she made a short call to him around 9:00 PM, 2 or 3 minutes I believe.

Don't hold me to this - it may not be exactly right, but the point is there was not much communication between them immediately prior to the murder.

I'm not a lawyer, but if the prosecution had the weapons, I think they would have had to disclose them to the defense and JA would already be tailoring her story to match the discovery.

The rule of thumb in real courtrooms is that Justice isn't served by surprises.

Unless because of her testimony regarding the gun...they find it. In that case discovery does not apply and the gun would come in during the States rebuttal case.

In my opinion, I think her saying that Travis said,
"I can't feel my legs", was probably correct.

As the old saying goes, truth can be found in the lies. Sadly, I think this is one of them.

The "*advertiser censored*** kill you b****", wouldn't surprise me either. Probably screaming this during one of the many stabs he was receiving.

This makes me ill.

I also really think during his attack TA said "I cant feel my legs" that sounds authentic to me.

And the DT tried so hard to make it 'appear' that they were together for a lot longer than they were ...(and that is why I am still worried about the conviction...)

Yo, pardon my Jersey slang, but just wait til Juanderful make his rebuttal .

Everything he learned from cross wil show up then and make her out to be the self servings cold blooded killer she is. S

I O..she had a choice to make when Travis dumped her.....either get on with your life."or"give it up for life. She choice the later.

Thank you,

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads