jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is so much I have wanted to say and I think Travis was great in many ways and I have never see a fault of Travis for anything they were involved in.

When I was young, I had many a wild years, basically 18-45 sewing my oats, that is a pretty long time.

I am just going to throw a few stories out about myself.....back then

One girl that liked me, I referred to her as my stalker, she was not but it was a term that is thrown about loosely. I made her climb thru a second floor window to have sex with me, when I took her home, I could tell by how she was sitting in my car that she was going to try to talk like when will I see you again and all that stuff, I did not care to hear it so I asked her is this not the correct address? When she said yes, I said well goodnight!

Another, in Minnesota, middle of winter, I picked up in the middle of sex and put out on my porch butt naked, she laughed about it years later My stories could go on and on as I was wild for a lot of years. Thing is a lot of my guy friends were equally as bad.

The only reason I posted these is because guys do guys things and Travis I am sure did not reach the levels I did.

Last but not least, sure hope my wife does not read here.
I have never seen or thought of Travis as a "sexual deviant" or any of the other sick adjectives Jodi and Nurmi have called or insinuated toward Travis! To me I see Travis as a red-blooded 30 year old male! Thank you for your thoughts here, manzana! Its nice getting a male perspective.
We all live and we learn.
It saddens me that Travis learned too late.

Sorry for the OT but I love Mrs Kravitz! In fact I have a dear friend on my street and not long after we bought our house, I began calling her the hot Mrs Kravitz! :) She's in her early 60's and looks great for her age, but she knows everybody's business- let me tell ya!

Question for the men - if you look at the first picture of Travis laying naked on 6/4 with his private parts resting up on top of his leg, and his knees slightly bent, is this a position you would lay in on a bed in the middle of the day if you were resting or taking a nap?

To me it looks like a man who has just been in some type of sexual activity, but that is JMHO.

Also, if we are going with the theory that they did not have sex and Jodi was hiding in the house somewhere and then crept into his bedroom with his camera and snapped this while he was unaware of her presence, it would also mean that he would be laying on his bed like this with his bedroom door unlocked.

Again, seems doubtful to me.

I think you are really on to something. I thought your earlier theory was so provocative, I started thinking about this whole scenario that JAIL (JodiAriasIsLying) created. I wonder if Travis had something on her that SHE did not want known and the only way to ensure that is to kill him. I think she took the nude pics on purpose, deleted them on purpose, never knowing the accidental pics existed. She wanted the camera found as it would expose him in death as a hypocrite and fraud ( in her mind). She would outsmart everyone including the cops and show everyone that their precious TA was not so precious or conversely that she was da bomb. As she is so hyper literal as she claims, she was going to "stab him in the back, kill him and shut him up forever". Since "no jury was going to convict me" was her motto came after her premeditated plan of coverup failed, she was going to skewer him in death as well. Deflection and projection at its finest. Anybody biting???

BBM Something about this could fill in some blanks. I confuse easily though trying to think like a devious killer with a devious plan. It's so nice to have all of you here with your great minds for sleuthing. :grouphug:

But if she thought the pics were deleted, then why leave the camera? Or if she wanted the camera found, then her pic with time stamp was on them which seems hardly a good plan. Heck, maybe she was just a rushed killer that lost track of the camera, but those were strange, nude unsexy pics to take.

What did Travis have on her that she'd be so worried about?

I have never seen or thought of Travis as a "sexual deviant" or any of the other sick adjectives Jodi and Nurmi have called or insinuated toward Travis! To me I see Travis as a red-blooded 30 year old male! Thank you for your thoughts here, manzana! Its nice getting a male perspective.
We all live and we learn.
It saddens me that Travis learned too late.

I agree, one of the biggest things I have had a hard time with is why did he allow her to be around so much.

I think it boils down to he was kind to quote StaphanieHartPI and he was emotionally invested in people

To me I could never understand why she was in his house so long!

I guess I was rather shallow in comparison and I would have told her clock on the wall says that"s about all. I would not spend hours and hours with someone that I was not into

As far as putting the camera in the washer.

It was not in the load with the sheets. That was a separate load. It was with some clothing and towels.

I do not think it would be possible for her to not know that a camera of that size was in her arms with just a small load of laundry.

If the camera HAD been in with the sheets, then yes, I could understand the camera being on the bed and then being grabbed as she took all the sheets off the bed- and her being unaware of that in her rush to clean everything up.

But since that is not the case, I believe she purposefully put it in there with bleach because she was sure it would destroy any prints, DNA, or pictures on the camera.

If the police had come to the crime scene and found an empty camera bag, they would have been tipped off to look for a camera. So its possible she did not want to take the camera because she thought it would be something they would know is missing.

her only choice then would be to make it useless in their investigation, thus, it goes in the washer.

Too bad she wasn't smart enough to take the memory card out.

Sadly, it's this thing that people do where they are afraid of hurting someone's feelings so they put up with things from them, even when they have all kinds of alarm bells going off. For instance, a woman who was friend with another woman who wanted to steal her baby. She knew she shouldn't go into the house with her, but she didn't want to hurt her feelings. Sure enough, the woman tried to cut her baby out of her. Even with all of the alarm bells, she still didn't want to be rude, so she went with her. I feel like that is what happened with Travis. Even though he had Jodi pegged for exactly who she was, he was more worried about her than himself. I think that's why he didn't just kick her out and tell her to get back on the road, or why he relented in seeing her at all. LISTEN TO YOUR INSTINCTS! Learn from these cases, guys. We were given instincts for a reason. It is wrong not to listen tot hem. It should be illegal, even! :p

Wow, anagrammy, I LOVE your writing style!! I agree with everything EXCEPT your last paragraph questioning the obvious post-sex photos.

You could really assemble your posts into a magazine article and sell it for publication.

Thanks for being an important contributor to this WS Community.

That was an incredible post from Anagrammy who obviously knows whereof she speaks.

My reasons for why Travis didn't have sex with Jodi that day are far more pedestrian:

1)He had called her a sociopath and a liar

2)He had realized how dangerous she was [warning to friends about his death]

3)His blog made it clear she was in the rear view mirror and he was looking forward to finding a good mormon woman to marry

4) The look on his face in every picture taken of him that day

IMO

I have social anxiety myself--I just think Jodi didn't based on the fact she would physically hang on Travis when he was addressing a group at his house--while in front of the group, Jodi would suck on his ear, hang physically on him, etc. That is ATTENTION GETTING behavior, IMO. She is really creepy and strange. I think the social quietness was something else.

I have an anxiety disorder myself & my medication makes me sleepy so I don't take it during trial hours for fear of dozing off--but still managed to fall asleep repeatedly during "Bert-N-urmi's" direct. zzzzzz lol

I agree, one of the biggest things I have had a hard time with is why did he allow her to be around so much.

I think it boils down to he was kind to quote StaphanieHartPI and he was emotionally invested in people

To me I could never understand why she was in his house so long!

I guess I was rather shallow in comparison and I would have told her clock on the wall says that"s about all. I would not spend hours and hours with someone that I was not into

I think there were a couple of other x factors here:

1. He was somewhat addicted to the sex with her. I mean she pushed that button and kept pushing it HARD. And it's not like he, like you at the time, had bunches of other options. He was deeply immersed in a world that demanded celibacy!

2. I think there was a bit of "keep your friends close but your enemies closer" going on. I think she reminded him of how much she could really harm him in his community etc. and Ithink that last text probably speaks to that. Crazy demon.

I will listen to radio show when RL stops being 'real'....:sigh: carp night here (O/T....but how apropos that my ex-boyfriend AKA jerk-*advertiser censored**hole-psycho-restraining order breaking freak would chose just now now to pop out of oblivion)
Sorry
/vent

And on top of all that....re-direct tomorrow....
Somebody tell me its going to be okay...

h0EAD3FA5

Sadly, it's this thing that people do where they are afraid of hurting someone's feelings so they put up with things from them, even when they have all kinds of alarm bells going off. For instance, a woman who was friend with another woman who wanted to steal her baby. She knew she shouldn't go into the house with her, but she didn't want to hurt her feelings. Sure enough, the woman tried to cut her baby out of her. Even with all of the alarm bells, she still didn't want to be rude, so she went with her. I feel like that is what happened with Travis. Even though he had Jodi pegged for exactly who she was, he was more worried about her than himself. I think that's why he didn't just kick her out and tell her to get back on the road, or why he relented in seeing her at all. LISTEN TO YOUR INSTINCTS! Learn from these cases, guys. We were given instincts for a reason. It is wrong not to listen tot hem. It should be illegal, even! :p

Good advice but one problem with that for Travis:

She was armed.

IMO

BBM Something about this could fill in some blanks. I confuse easily though trying to think like a devious killer with a devious plan. It's so nice to have all of you here with your great minds for sleuthing. :grouphug:

But if she thought the pics were deleted, then why leave the camera? Or if she wanted the camera found, then her pic with time stamp was on them which seems hardly a good plan. Heck, maybe she was just a rushed killer that lost track of the camera, but those were strange, nude unsexy pics to take.

What did Travis have on her that she'd be so worried about?

My previous post:
Also, it's possible that she told/threatened Travis about the phone sex tape and that sparked his anger and return threat to expose her in the text msgs from May 25. All he had to do is self-report to Bishop and her tape gets nullified, whereas his info on her psycho behavior and sexcapades would be MUCH more damaging to her reputation that she is so fond of--inside & out of the church. ex: Legal issues over BMW, tire slashing, breaking/entering, and WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE!

The report states Jody found out about Travis's death by a mutual friend by the name of Dan Freeman. Dan had called her late on the night of the 9th told Jody what was going on.

I've often wondered how JA handled herself as the hours and days passed and no one had found Travis? I bet she hated every minute of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734