jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is farfetched but....in the photo where TA is holding up the 2 fingers like the peace sign. I like to think he is saying.....I will give you 2 seconds to get the he** out of here before I throw you out.

I don't think he looks too threatening in that pose. jmo

There is so much I have wanted to say and I think Travis was great in many ways and I have never see a fault of Travis for anything they were involved in.

When I was young, I had many a wild years, basically 18-45 sewing my oats, that is a pretty long time.

I am just going to throw a few stories out about myself.....back then

One girl that liked me, I referred to her as my stalker, she was not but it was a term that is thrown about loosely. I made her climb thru a second floor window to have sex with me, when I took her home, I could tell by how she was sitting in my car that she was going to try to talk like when will I see you again and all that stuff, I did not care to hear it so I asked her is this not the correct address? When she said yes, I said well goodnight!

Another, in Minnesota, middle of winter, I picked up in the middle of sex and put out on my porch butt naked, she laughed about it years later My stories could go on and on as I was wild for a lot of years. Thing is a lot of my guy friends were equally as bad.

The only reason I posted these is because guys do guys things and Travis I am sure did not reach the levels I did.

Last but not least, sure hope my wife does not read here.

I sincerely thank you for this honest perspective.

And for Travis, he was living in a culture that had distinct parameters around sex, he was 30 in the prime of hormones , pressure about marriage. I think she just exploited all of this and he had serious vulnerabilities that he thought were "safe" to act on.

Anyway, thanks for sharing manzana.

I sincerely thank you for this honest perspective.

And for Travis, he was living in a culture that had distinct parameters around sex, he was 30 in the prime of hormones , pressure about marriage. I think she just exploited all of this and he had serious vulnerabilities that he thought were "safe" to act on.

Anyway, thanks for sharing manzana.

and to think, I thought I would get referred to as a PIG (here) for the way I used to treat the girls I dated.

I'm not saying they can go back and forth willy nilly during the examination of a single witness but, for example, I don't see the court saying that Wilmot could NOT do re-direct. It's unlikely that she would, but I don't think the court would preclude it. Do you disagree?

I object! I believe the this has been asked and answered ...

Sorry, trial withdrawal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thoughts on why he still had contact with her actually would not be for the sex. That's only one part. He's not a sex crazed person, he seemed very normal.

I think it's simple, he wasn't mean. He is not the type to hurt someone's feelings. I think he was a more emotional being, just based on his writing and church and taking someone in if they needed a place to stay.

He was a kind person.

Did they have sex 10x a day.. I don't know, but fine with me if they did, or phone sex or bringing the spatula in the bedroom...all good.

I think its no more complicated than he met up with a truly evil and unstable person and did not realize the sheer danger he was in.

I have seen JA challenged many times on her version of truth. Just look at Flores and JM. They didn't buy what she was selling at all and she never batted an eyelash. She just continued to spew her lies and wouldn't back down a bit. Most normal people, when confronted with proof of their lies, will back down and admit to it. Even CA admitted she didn't work at Universal when backed against the wall. But JA will sit there and look at the sky and insist it is purple and it's your own eyes that are lying. Look what happened when JM pointed out the bullet casing lying on top of the dried blood. She just insisted that it didn't lie that way. Even if she admits a lie, she just replaces it with a brand new one.
The amazing thing to me in watching her on the stand with JM is how utterly without fear and anxiety she is. If I even see a police car in the back of my rear view mirror I shake in my boots even though I've done nothing wrong. Jodi sits there and lies bold faced and smiles like she is putting something past him. Not a sign of worry from her. I've heard that said about sociopaths but this is the first time I've seen it in action.

One of my co-workers who had only seen little glimpses of this trial made that comment while listening to it with me on Thursday. She was absolutely bumfuzzled that Jodi could sit there so nonchalantly...

Barb the Librarian 40's
barb.jpg

The CEO 50's possible foreman?
CEO.jpg

Willie old man with a white ponytail
Willie.jpg

Poquito long pony tail & piercings
imagesCAL8I4VP.jpg

Paul Rudd mid-late 20's
Paul Rudd.jpg

Yeah, I think the camera was a total panic in that she grabbed it up with the towels and clothes and sheets and in it went. I don't think it was an accident. I think she threw it in there on purpose, I think she absolutely thought the pics were deleted and camera would be destroyed. I honestly don't think that she would take it with her because it would point so strongly to her if TA's new camera was missing by the psycho ex-gf photog. She knew his roommate would know about the camera.

Trump 40's
Trump.jpg

Neil early 50's turns red easy
imagesCAAIWSH6.jpg

The Wrestler young large build
images.jpg

Old CPA -
imagesCAEGEKR2.jpg

Plain Jane ponytail young girl
plain jane.jpg

and to think, I thought I would get referred to as a PIG (here) for the way I used to treat the girls I dated.

It could probably fit but...Katie asked for an honest opinion and you gave an honest answer, so it would be unfair to bash you when you gave an honest answer.

In my limited time on this earth I have seen and been through a lot, and after my divorce I was very emotionally unhealthy and I searched out companionship in bad places....searched, but not found I might point out. Many many of the males I met were just as you described in your younger days...I could tell right off the bat what they wanted. I am past the "sowing the wild oats" stage so I ignored them. Suffice to say I think that all men do this to one degree or another...at least until they decide they want to settle down. Or...some never settle down. I don't really like it (hence why I have been dateless since 2011 lol) but I think it is pretty normal for the general male population. And now there are quite a few women I have met who feel the same way.

Travis having "gone to the bishop" casts a whole new light on the above. Once a sexually active single Mormon has "gone to the bishop," a whole process of repentence is started up. He has to name the partner and that partner's bishop is informed that an affair has been transpiring. The partner is called into their bishop's office.

The reporting person is considered the more righteous. Women are considered less culpable than men. A man who is reported for sexual misconduct (by neighbors, friends, etc) may be either disfellowshipped or sent up the ladder of authority to the stake level for an excommunication trial, which is called a "Court of Love." It looks just like an inquisition with 15 or so chairs in a half circle around the single chair of the accused in the
center. It is not really a trial (no witnesses or facts) just the all-male suits talking and the accused. A person may be excommunicated even if they are repentent and promise to drop the person.

At some point after Arias left Mesa, and after the phone sex, Travis went to the bishop, according to Dateline. He would have to go back and confess again if he had sex with Arias after the visit. He was able to avoid losing his membership or undergoing the embarrassment of disfellowship by promising to cut her out of his life completely. He bailed on his plans to see her but did not tell her he had gone to the bishop out of fear of retaliation (he knew who slashed his tires....etc)

I think Jodi found out he had gone to his bishop and began to realize that she had lost all those wonderful friends (actually Travis' friends) in Arizona and now she was going to be facing excommunication herself as the unrepentant person in a fornication case. The actions of those courts are announced in Mormon leadership meetings and become the fodder for gossip. My point: he was taking away her reputation by confessing and naming her.

Nobody takes anything away from Ms. Arias. I believe that's when she began assembling evidence--taped the sex phone call, tried to find anything incriminating and ruin his reputation in return.

If he was going to dump her and take away from her the connection to the Mormon Church and PPL (intertwined), how would she be able to *advertiser censored* jump from man to man posing as a sincere believer/insurance saleswoman?

It was a lot harder from her Yreka bedroom at Grandma's than it was to throw that chum out in the water and sucker in a rich guy at a conference in Las Vegas.

To back up my point-

SHE NEVER WORKED THE PPL, just went to meetings. She made a grand total of $1700 in a year-- and that was with personal help from Travis and weekly inspirational phone calls from Gus.

SHE NEVER LIVED LIKE A MORMON, failing to keep the most basic rules which were promised at baptism. Believe me, as a single bombshell, those rules were laid out to her in fourth grade vocabulary.

SHE NEVER SOLD A PHOTOGRAPH, choosing to "focus" on her interest in taking pictures and turning down a good-paying career as a wedding planner because that did not put her in proximity to rich eligible bachelors, rather put her next to women less pretty (in her view) than she was and they were getting married!

ROAD TRIPS were not vacations and she refused to allow them to be referred to that way. They were her work. Photography was a way to justify the road trips where she leaped from man to man to man, making bank deposits along the way.

SHe thought she had it made in the shade latching onto MOrmonism because it was a way she could APPEAR to be religious or good without being that way. And she could be among a ton of men eager to get married. Which was EXACTLY WHAT SHE WANTED It is far more effective for a maneater like Jodi to be Mormon because unlike other religions, it is considered to be unspiritual and slightly weird to be unmarried; therefore, the men are all looking for wives. Also, they are naive.

Utah is the multi-level marketing mecca of the USA. It is also the state with the most white collar affinity crime - Mormons on Mormons. Young men ages 16-24 in Utah have the highest suicide rate in the United States. Utah is the state with the largest *advertiser censored* consumption in the nation. The whole focus on not-masturbating creates tragedies and mental illness for many normal Mormon males. As a single attractive female convert in Mormonism, EVERY SINGLE MAN I dated asked me to marry him-- and quickly too! I soon realized this was not my charms in action, this was a cultural problem.

Against this backdrop crawls forth Jodi Arias. She must have thought she died and went to heaven at her first Mormon-loaded PPL meeting. To hell with you, Daryll, I found some MARRY-MINDED boys and I have what they want.

She saw herself as having something unique to offer--the kinks of the worldly experience with the absolution of baptism and now she's clean, childless and oh-so-available.

Travis' rejection was taking away from her his love and allowing another woman to have what she felt was hers. It was also taking away from her the entire stage of theater on which she was performing so beautifully. She went from bed to bed to bed and in the Prepaid Legal world, she could travel the country that way-- she might never need to work. Imagine how she felt when she acquired a BMW from Travis! She was SET!

Now he was going to not only take away his love, but take her reputation with him, and now she learns he's gone to the bishop. That is the real end of the relationship. The going to the bishop. Her masquerade was definitely over.

I don't believe he had sex with Jodi when she showed up. I think he forbade her to come. I believe she took photos of him staging sex with the kY tubes while he was sleeping and photos of herself.

Wow, anagrammy, I LOVE your writing style!! I agree with everything EXCEPT your last paragraph questioning the obvious post-sex photos.

You could really assemble your posts into a magazine article and sell it for publication.

Thanks for being an important contributor to this WS Community.

That's kind of the "charming" point about the reason this case happened in the first place. If a "hot" girl shows up at your house and you #@*&
her even though you know she's a psycho and have told other people she will kill you -- well, ya just kinda had to see (and did, in fact) see this coming. That's why I'm not worried about the DP. She's not threat to just any random person on the street.

Wow, kinda sounds like you're blaming the victim.

Ok Ws'ers is In Session off the air tomorrow. Where can we watch the trial? TIA
TRIAL LIVE STREAMING
Trial starts at 10:30am MST (GMT -7:00) (12:30pm EST)
http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/re...al-Live-video-
http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-L...185415702.html
http://www.azcentral.com/live/?event...di-arias-trial
http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/...live-streaming
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...al-livestream/

Best by far is to watch it live online if you can - on IS and HLN they break for commercials and you end up missing testimony and it loses something in the process.

Because I am working away from my computer some days, I watch it on youtube at night - in the search bar type in Jodi Arias Trial - Day "whatever" (I think tomorrow will be Day 26, but correct me if I'm wrong) - there are two angels who record the live testimony and post it every night - they are amazing!

There is so much I have wanted to say and I think Travis was great in many ways and I have never see a fault of Travis for anything they were involved in.

When I was young, I had many a wild years, basically 18-45 sewing my oats, that is a pretty long time.

I am just going to throw a few stories out about myself.....back then

One girl that liked me, I referred to her as my stalker, she was not but it was a term that is thrown about loosely. I made her climb thru a second floor window to have sex with me, when I took her home, I could tell by how she was sitting in my car that she was going to try to talk like when will I see you again and all that stuff, I did not care to hear it so I asked her is this not the correct address? When she said yes, I said well goodnight!

Another, in Minnesota, middle of winter, I picked up in the middle of sex and put out on my porch butt naked, she laughed about it years later My stories could go on and on as I was wild for a lot of years. Thing is a lot of my guy friends were equally as bad.

The only reason I posted these is because guys do guys things and Travis I am sure did not reach the levels I did.

Last but not least, sure hope my wife does not read here.

Hey! I think I know you!

Lol just kidding,...

I know this is farfetched but....in the photo where TA is holding up the 2 fingers like the peace sign. I like to think he is saying.....I will give you 2 seconds to get the he** out of here before I throw you out.

Or when he saw her with the cam he was trying to cover his privates because the hand looks like it is blurred like higher speed motion-camera couldn't focus on the speed. That high quality of camera can generally capture in motion but if he was moving VERY quickly to cover up, it could look like that.

Also, it's possible that she told/threatened Travis about the phone sex tape and that sparked his anger and return threat to expose her in the text msgs from May 25. All he had to do is self-report to Bishop and her tape gets nullified, whereas his info on her psycho behavior and sexcapades would be MUCH more damaging to her reputation that she is so fond of--inside & out of the church. ex: Legal issues over BMW, tire slashing, breaking/entering, and WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE!

But yet we heard the phone sex conversation that was recorded after the first text you posted. I don't understand how it can be so hard to believe he had sex with her on June 4th. In the pics of him laying on the bed with the KY he held up the peace sign. Do you really believe he would open his eyes after being asleep naked, see a crazy woman in his house taking his picture and hold up a peace sign?

Hard for me to believe he let his guard down with her, to allow her to come in his house willingly, after reading his text messages to her where he no longer trusts her.

It's not so much that I doubt that's him on the bed, but wonder why so many pics of them separate and not any with a feel of intimacy. She wants us to believe Travis took that pic of her open, used back door, but I get the feeling she took that pic for a reason. Good grief! That's a pic nobody should have taken. :eek:

Don't worry, I have no solid belief one way or the other yet. I guess you could say I'm not satisfied with her version of the story. I don't accept her lies to define what happened. She stops at nothing to get her way, to win, and especially to be in control.

I have social anxiety myself--I just think Jodi didn't based on the fact she would physically hang on Travis when he was addressing a group at his house--while in front of the group, Jodi would suck on his ear, hang physically on him, etc. That is ATTENTION GETTING behavior, IMO. She is really creepy and strange. I think the social quietness was something else.

I agree that JA does not experience social anxiety, at least nothing even coming close to approaching being classified as disabling. I know something about this, because I have had first hand experience at it.

I watch Ja up there on that witness stand, and she knows she's performing not only for those in the courtroom, but for the worldwide media as well. She does not have anything akin to social anxiety, imo. If anything, she seems to relish in the limelight. In contrast, if that were me up there instead of JA, I would have already freaked out; which could involve any number of non adaptive / maladaptive behaviors, including becoming either totally non-responsive or withdrawing within myself completely. Believe me, I know what social anxiety is and am not proud of it. It has been a thorn in my side for all of my life.

Maureen
imagesCA7SVLCC.jpg

The Artist 50's 60's holds his notebook
imagesCA1IMLKP.jpg

Oldest juror headphones sometimes
imagesCA3GULS9.jpg

OK that is all... I am a visual person and this may come in handy when Jury members and alternates are selected...
Just to keep them straight... IMO

You were mentioned on the radio show tonite. ;)

Oh no.... Am I in trouble?

I missed it live.., had to throw my family a bone and spend the day with them...gonna listen in about 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member