jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how other inmates haven't tried to take her out. Not that *I* would... but I can't imagine living in the same quarters with this ...thing... day in and day out dealing with whatever BS shenanigans she creates and not losing it. Especially the tweaked violent criminals like herself. I guess the female inmates are more like a sorority than the men who have no problem jumping each other. But really... living with this monster...... something's gotta give.

Aaaannnddd... Today's lesson is:

There is no - zip, zero, nada - corroboration for ANY of JA's stories about/against Travis.

Bonus point: Being angry =/= equal abuse. Unpleasant, yes and it *can* be abusive - but the only abuse I can spot is to Travis' head and palm (and the poor doors/door jamb).

OH SNAP!!! NO LOCK ON THE CLOSET DOORS! SLAAAM!!!

Didn't she say earlier that he palmed the wall in the laundry room, then the wall turned into a door jam?

Confused!

Big breath....big slurp of wine.

Ok now. JusticeJunkie why don't you like that hand/finger pic?

Closet doors are kind of flimsy?
I don't know
do they have a lock?
I don't know

accordion door - have one handle - he went away from conversation

He left
no he's still in the house
he hasn't left and gone upstairs - he walked away . . .
Are you having a problem?

objection
afternoon recess

Counsel approach please

OMG, my poor kids. I am like a zombie trying to listen to this and pay attention to them. Poor things, I gotta make it up to them.

I have 3 spaniels on my chair, I am sitting uncomfortably forward for the past 3 hours...

How long is the afternoon recess?

Just looked a little miffed

It is really irking me how when Juan is trying to get her to answer the question instead of her stupid run-around answers, Nurmi objects and the judge sustains it. Why the heck is she not making her answer the question straight out?!?!?!?!?!!?

She's frustrating the jury... she double-speaks to confuse and acts dumb to excuse herself...

I'm betting the jury isn't stupid...

Excellent point - Travis wanted to end any confrontation - she followed to continue confrontation.

Juan pointing out that Jodi was the one that chased Travis upstairs and found Travis banging his own head against the wall or door. Travis did exactly the right thing by removing himself from the argument and not using any physical force on Jodi. It's clear to me anyways.

Just goes to show, even if this was true, he would rather bang his head on the linen cupboard door rather than hit her, so what she is trying to get at with this is beyond me.. or am i getting confused again?

Wenwe4, I just wanted to give you a shout out and say THANKS for posting a synopsis of the testimony! Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamzie