jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He caught her. And she magically changes the story ON the stand and says it was meeting him not talking to him on the phone.

I had a boyfriend once who lied all the time....about stupid little carp even......taking money even.....drove me nuts...I hate liars as they are time wasters......

Seriously about to get chip-faced on some TCBY mint chocolate chip fro-yo if anyone wants to join me. It's a good thing I don't have any chocolate in the house right now!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361832541.532225.jpg

This woman is UN-BE-freaking-LIEVABLE!!!

Juan was "fixated" on the bruises --ok Jodi

I'm fixated on the metaphorical bruises Juan Martinez is inflicting on this sociopath's lying stories regarding her supposed "abuse" excuse for slaughtering an innocent naked man in his own shower.

It is beautiful to see her being caught in a lie. She starts talking in circles, back peddling, etc.

There was a call
He couldn't have seen bruises over the phone right?
There was no telephone call
You told me about it.
I'm confused about which telephone call your talking about
The one you just told me about
I didn't say there was a telephone call

:banghead::banghead:

"I'm not saying there was a telephone call.
I'm not saying there WASN'T a telephone call."

Oh, there was no telephone call? There was no discussion. Are you telling me . . .

Finally, it occurred on a Tuesday, the choking. She left town Wed or Thursday or Friday. Jodi says she didn't stay a whole week after that incident.

If she had actually ever been physically abused by TA, then she would know better than to follow her supposed abuser. If they leave the room angry, you do NOT follow them!!!!! I was abused so I know all too well that is not how a battered woman reacts! You go the other way!

Yep, the abuser is the one who follows you or won't allow you to leave.
Her lies are very upsetting to claim abuse as I also dealt with it and nothing she says is true. IMO Travis was the complete opposite of an abuser

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::

x a million!!!

In the Anthony trial we had snacks too!!!

Since I'm on a diet and only had a salad for lunch I wouldn't mind at least virtually being able to pig out .... I'm just saying ....

:)
I guess Steely woke up! :notgood:

picture.php

Notice she's not looking at Juan as much as the Q&A goes on.... think some rage is boiling through those ice cold veins? Also her attempted eye contact with the jury is waning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead