jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about hotmail back in 2008 but some sites will allow you to use the backspace key to view pages without re-entering a password. It is recommended to clear all cookies and close the browser after using a public computer.

IMO

This was Bobby's hotmail from 1999 wasn't it?

When hubby comes home from work tonight and asks what's for dinner I am going to tell him my brain is scrambled because of his posture this morning when he went to work and I could not think of dinner because I was shaking like a chi-waaa-waaa. Wonder how long it will take him to call the lovely men in white with the padded limo?

Just tell him Domino's Pizzas come in padded bags!

WagaraTapaTalk

But all he needs to do is get certain things from her on the record, because then he can use it in his rebuttal and closing statement. So it is OK if the jury zones out for now. JMO

:please::please::please:

Thanks for the humor...you all are keeping me sane! Seriously this crime is so horrid and just fearing that it could be another pinellas 12 is always in the back of my mind. It truly scares me.

I totally hear you! I have nightmares about this, no joke. You have fellow folks in the same "boat" with you.

There is no set time of verdict...the defense has only just begun their turn..we shall see.

Jodi is a master at this game. Juan needs to switch tactics more often to keep her off balance. It is beginning to seem that Jodi is actually taking control. I know, I know, Juan knows what he's doing, but so does Jodi. JMO

If these emails were as Ms. Petersen states, I would look into suing Arias for defamation of character and slander.

Someone asked this in the previous thread too, but statements made by parties/witnesses in court are immune from a defamation suit.

just here for one question. couldnt find online how long the trial is gonna last so i registered. hope you can help me out. is there a fixed verdict date?

Hey there! Welcome to WS!

I believe that it is slated to last "through April", however I seriously doubt that it will be over before June. I don't have a definite date though.

I wish someone would explain to Arias that this isn't a game--she's not winning a damn thing with her combative, smart-a$$, gleeful smirking attitude. Not one damn thing.

The "best case scenerio" for this psycho is LWOP. Why is she smirking?

She would have fun in prison with all her happy to believe anything followers, she would have all kinds of people to control.

I do prefer she get the DP, so that she can live in mostly isolation for the rest of her short, sorry, pathetic life.

When I refused to "engage" with my ex-husband in battle mode, he was so confused. I wouldn't take the bait anymore and he was left scratching his head.

This is how I handled my narcissistic ex too. It totally drove him batty when I would ignore his comments and refused to fight back. I would calmly say - I'm not talking to you like this. He would try and try. I just sat there and stared. Silent.

This was Bobby's hotmail from 1999 wasn't it?

Yes something like that. And remember, Windows 95 came out in 1995. It was great, user friendly but really had no capability of saving passwords anywhere.

Even American Online, AOL at the beginning in 1995 did not have the Save Password feature so you could just sign back on. You had to enter a password each time.

Those features came in later years

He already knows she is going to do the "I don't remember" defense (just enough to get in DV though?).......so what is the point. He's gotta go elsewhere :moo:

OH I know she doesn't remember the stabbing, but she has to remember what Travis did right before she stabbed him, how else can she claim she was defending herself. The ME said the gun shot did not come first.

I don't think we've seen this back and forth between JA and JM since last Thursday. Maybe there was a little of it yesterday, but yesterday she was in 'tears'. Today she is back to smirking and defiant.

He doesn't spend more than a half day in this type of sparring with her, so I expect [and hope], this afternoon we will make some headway on the important facts of this case.

My thoughts exactly!

I hope so!!!
The original post I made was in response to 'this morning'. Not next week or on verdict day. I didn't disparage JM and as a matter of fact stated that perhaps there was legal reason for todays cross coming across the way it did and that I just didn't have the sophistication (irony) to grasp it.

This morning didn't go well for 'Travis'. He lost IMHO and I'm entitled to that.
Not a popular opinion but I really don't care. I'm not fishing for 'likes'.

Travis did not lose this morning.
TRAVIS LOST June 4, 2008. Just sayin!
Can't be any worse for him than that, even if she walks. Can't bring Travis back. She will be convicted though.

I didn't get to watch the entire testimony from this morning, but what I did see was unbelievable. JA is so confrontational, won't answer a dang thing and twists things like I have never seen in my life.

I love Juan, but I don't think he had a great morning. :blushing: I'm hoping he has a better afternoon and somehow gets to the meat of the case. He is in a tough position. JMO

One thing for sure, Juan has proven that JA is no shrinking violet. If that is the point of all of this and it helps convict her of 1st Degree, then he has done an amazing job.

I'm just frustrated with all the back and forth today...and I have snacks and other things. :floorlaugh: Poor jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FridayCrimeClub