jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't understand why people want JM to handle her with kid gloves. it wouldn't matter!!!! she's not going to give a straight answer no matter what he does.

and seriously, look at the crime she's charged with. would you feel differently if it were a MAN charged with murdering his GF in the manner she killed TA?

I disagree. It's NEVER ok for the jurors to zone out.

Maybe it's not 'okay'---but it happens sometimes. Especially with the same witness on the stand for 15 days or more.

I am just saying that if they zone out a bit during this testimony today, that Juan will still be able to get all of the evidence in front of them during the rebuttal and the Closing. It will be much more compact, linear and easier to follow.

I wouldn't be surprised if NAMBLA had something like this.

You are absolutely right. The only one I could find online was from a group that wanted to change the "image" of pedo's.

However, I do believe someone her said that pamphlet was about mental health services in general, not specifically about pedo.

I think Juan should go over the autopsy photos, that will bring her back in line. Then return to hammer time!:furious:

And here we go....

I hope I can refrain from sending my fist right through my monitor...

Close door...must close office door!

I'm glad Jodi is behaving so horribly though .. happy to live with the frustration.

I wish they would just stop the trial right now and ask the jury to deliberate. I'll bet they wouldn't even have to leave the jury box to come up with a unanimous verdict of guilty of 1st degree, premeditated murder.

Most of you want/need drinks. I am a diabetic and find myself circling the cake.

I HOPE he goes to the murder scene now and gets into it. LET's DO IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member