jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
with the mention of the Freeman's name jodi takes a deep breath..... ?

Nurmi was eying Juan..Trying to see what Juan was pulling out as evidence. Jody let out a big sigh.

Just contradicted herself. I didn't break up with him because of the texts. Then Juan asked if she said on direct that she broke up with Travis because of the texts. She answered "yes". The female attorney (sorry can't remember her name) and Nurmi looked at each other like "did she just say that?!"

I know Nurmi and JW have a difficult job on their hands trying to defend JA... But the behavior of that whole team is so unprofessional, esp with the life of their client on the line you'd think they would be stoic and respectful in front of the jury.

Don't like those Freeman siblings. Some friends to Travis they've been. JMO

I like when I don't know where Juan is going with things, he always suprises me

Photo admitted to evidence of trip to Grand Canyon with Desiree and Dan Freeman. Juan says that Jodi and Travis were relatively the same height. And, that no one was standing on a rock.

Looks like someone told her to tone down the snide *****iness.

Tears....Travis' ambiance in a room. It's hard to think of how this makes his family feel. :(

Seems to me Nurmi would do well with a pair of bifocals. He can't read with his prescription but needs to put his nose to the paper to read without them.

Don't worry, Nurmi, we all age. Bifocals won't damage your mojo! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FridayCrimeClub