jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GO JUAN stick her lies to her good put her in :jail: where the lying murder belongs!!!:please:

How does Nurmi think it's OK to act the way he does and sit the way he does in court as an attorney?? It's pathetically unprofessional.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I really wish JM would just throw the crime scene and autopsy photos up on the screen and say prosecution rests. Case closed!

sobbing over here....because this is true I'm sure...and how DARE she say that...how f'ing DARE she?

I call tell you EXACTLY What his family is going through you EVIL DEMON

with the mention of the Freeman's name jodi takes a deep breath..... ?

I have the feeling that some of the lies that have been exposed whilst she's been on the stand are things that might turn them against her. Perhaps they've stopped visiting.

I know Nurmi and JW have a difficult job on their hands trying to defend JA... But the behavior of that whole team is so unprofessional, esp with the life of their client on the line you'd think they would be stoic and respectful in front of the jury.
As irritating as it may be...if one is pro-prosecution it's better that they aren't. ;)

Personally I think it's a ploy by the whole team, Jodi included, to make it seem as though the State's claims are as inconsequential as possible.

Could someone grab a screen shot of JA and the lawyers for those of who are supposed to be working, :) Thank you kindly.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but not all of the video clips they're playing have been previously aired. Some of these I have not seen, and I think I've watched all the interviews she's given.

His sisters face :( dunno why but I felt like crying there

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Travis lit up rooms... and Jodi could not stand that!!!!

I hate her.

Wow....palpable disgust from TA's family.

I taste it too.

Seems to me Nurmi would do well with a pair of bifocals. He can't read with his prescription but needs to put his nose to the paper to read without them.

Don't worry, Nurmi, we all age. Bifocals won't damage your mojo! :)

:floorlaugh: he has some still?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member