jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great tweet: "Can we just fast forward to when they put the needle in her arm? This is exhausting!"

Originally Posted by ButForFortune
Can somebody direct me to the live video? For whatever reason I have not been able to link up with any of the links provided on the first pages of this thread.

From last thread

http://www.azcentral.com/video/1724204566001

I use this one, works fine for me.

:lol: Mike Galonos says that there was combat in the courtroom this morning.

How typical....Jean has a stacked panel all disparaging JM. So happy I have mute....

So JM is 'losing it all over the place' and 'snatching defeat from the jaws of victory'? Am I watching the same trial as these folks on IS? I think he is handling this smirking cold hearted muderess quite well, JM has the patience of a saint and is giving her enough rope to hang herself.

I should probably just watch the live feed, these TH are killin me.

I disagree, she was combatative, not composed, not sad, not remorseful. She fought. Fighters don't garner sympathy. They look strong and capable. Strong, capable people are not shrinking violets.

And when she couldn't talk her way out of it, she'd blame JM or his posture or his tone of voice or his... geesh!

I don't know but Jodi won whatever it was. :banghead:

I hear the TH's on IS talking about this. Jodi won the contest that showed who was more defiant and more of a liar. Certainly the Jurors recognize this. She is impossible to communicate with and will has to be forced to give a direct answer. There is a reason for that!

I think Jodi knows her fate and she is just going to enjoy the rest of the ride as long as she can. It is all a game for her, always has been and always will be!

I guess I'm in the minority - but want to preface by saying JM is a white knight, and amazing and going to nail her to the wall....

That said, I didnt like (and wonder if the jury will) that so much time was being spent this morning with the tit for tat. At times it felt like he was trying to trip her with word play rather than the very real inconsistencies that will leave no doubt she is lying.

Hopefully he will hit her hard when they come back from lunch!

Lunch with Jodi:

"Jodi do you want mustard or mayo on your sandwich?"

"I don't understand the question."

"Would you like mustard or mayo??"

"Sometimes I like mayo, sometimes I like mustard."

"DO YOU WANT MUSTARD OR MAYO?!?!"

"You've asked me that three times. I already answered you."

I looove this!!! :floorlaugh:

So there yah have it folks...

She thought she was wife material for Travis <<-MOTIVE!
She enjoyed the sex
She was into the anal sex since she was 17-18 years old
She felt justified in reading people's text and emails since she was 17-18 years old.

I had a doctor's appointment and missed the morning's testimony. Can someone sum up what happened? They seem to be very excited about it on In Session.

I wonder what Juan is having for lunch, and if it includes a Margarita :-)

IMO it was a waste, huge waste... If any new points were scored they were lost on me... It was torturous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jodi didnt win. she looks like a bumbling idiot. i wish hln or in session would pay me to give me my opinion

Brought over from last thread:

She is lying. Darryl already testified that she refused to have sex with him because she was studying with Mormons and she had to save herself for marriage.

He's letting giving her the rope on a silver platter. Darryl has testified without the knowledge that it would conflict with her's. Another lie Juan can prove. She isn't winning, he's allowing her to hang hersef. JMO

had to bring this post over from DANI - this gave me a belly laugh - LOVE it!

dani
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2004

Fellow WebSleuthers&#8230;Look what she's doing to US! We have members wanting to destroy new flat screens and computers, shopping for alcohol before the morning cheerios have digested, tossing family members out of the house, wanting to commit acts of violence to Jodi, ignoring our pets, and wanting to have the love child of a stranger in Arizona.

I have NO PROBLEM with her mother hitting her with a wooden spoon. I just wish she'd done it harder and more often, then maybe Travis would be alive and we wouldn't be here.

UGH!

I want to go borrow Oscar Pistorias's cricket bat and bash either her head or mine - whichever stops her obnoxious ranting first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18