jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cuba-whips-up-giant-daiquiri-in-world-record-bid-3724891.jpg

Not a drinker here, but I dang sure need one of those after this morning.

JM isn't going to get what he wants from her (a straight forward question and answer). I think he is doing great.

I just wonder how those who are dissatisfied with him think he should be handling her??? Ask a question, get a non-answer. Move on to another question, get a non-answer. Move on. . .rinse and repeat?

Lost this from the other thread so it will pop up randomly.

She is gaslighting and engaging in crazymaking behavior. All of the talking in circles to Juan is classic blameshifting (and Axis II behavior) imoo. This is abusive behavior on her part.

I hope the jury sees that she is dancing like a boxer in the ring. Juan is really bringing it out in her, no matter how hard it is for us to watch this chit!

Yep. I maintain SHE was the abusive partner. TRAVIS was the victim of domestic violence. ALL they physical evidence AND the circumstantial evidence shows that.

Finally, some sanity and common sense on IS, here's our Beth! <3

Beth K. just called Jodi a bunny boiler :floorlaugh:

So JM is 'losing it all over the place' and 'snatching defeat from the jaws of victory'? Am I watching the same trial as these folks on IS? I think he is handling this smirking cold hearted muderess quite well, JM has the patience of a saint and is giving her enough rope to hang herself.

I should probably just watch the live feed, these TH are killin me.

JM is doing a wonderful job showing the Jury and all of us who Jodi Arias really is. She thinks she is pushing him but he is going to push her over the edge. He just haasn't got to the part that is going to make her wish she was never alive JMO

Lunch with Jodi:

"Jodi do you want mustard or mayo on your sandwich?"

"I don't understand the question."

"Would you like mustard or mayo??"

"Sometimes I like mayo, sometimes I like mustard."

"DO YOU WANT MUSTARD OR MAYO?!?!"

"You've asked me that three times. I already answered you."

I represent families trying to get help for kids like Jodi before things like this happen. Often, the kids come from a trauma background and the families who met the child as an overly charming kid are shocked when all this starts happening. The mayo/mustard is exactly what happens 100 times a day because it is about control.

In addition, many of these families have issues with chronic lying, cruelty to animals, abuse of siblings, etc. And, they all feel exactly like you are expressing - please make it stop! Except, these kids are excellent about being charming when interviewed outside the home. As a result, many of the parents are strung out, worn out, and no one can understand why.

Off my soap box. Since it's lunch, I just had to point this out. If you know a family raising a child with extreme attachment disorder issues, this is EXACTLY what it is like - all the time - and worse. Please offer support to these moms and dads. They need it.

I don't know but Jodi won whatever it was. :banghead:

Good Lord, all that sparring over definitions and which word was said two seconds ago gives me a migraine. I can only imagine how the jurors feel! JM, imo, started off fine this morning, showing Jodi's past patterns and confrontational personality. I don't understand how/why he lets her draw him in to this nonsense. :banghead:

So JM is 'losing it all over the place' and 'snatching defeat from the jaws of victory'? Am I watching the same trial as these folks on IS? I think he is handling this smirking cold hearted muderess quite well, JM has the patience of a saint and is giving her enough rope to hang herself.

I should probably just watch the live feed, these TH are killin me.

I think they got so burned with the Casey Anthony verdict that they're going overboard being "fair and balanced."

It's a crock. What they defense people are saying isn't even remotely believable, turned one off last night who kept insisting that the lack of journal entries was all part of the battered woman syndrome.......

I hear the TH's on IS talking about this. Jodi won the contest that showed who was more defiant and more of a liar. Certainly the Jurors recognize this. She is impossible to communicate with and will has to be forced to give a direct answer. There is a reason for that!

That's if they are not the CA jury. We just don't know.

The FB msg someone posted from BK about jury interesting considering what KB shared in Observer thread about hand face gestures...

If I was on jury of be seriously pi$$ed cuz she's wasted time in my life I'll never get back!!

(Note I currently waste my own time watching case cuz well it's a train wreck you don't want to look but you can't help yourself)!

I disagree, she was combatative, not composed, not sad, not remorseful. She fought. Fighters don't garner sympathy. They look strong and capable. Strong, capable people are not shrinking violets.

ITA--If the jury didn't know before this AM that Jodi is aggressive, combative, sarcastic, defiant and takes nothing sitting down, they know now. She would allow NO ONE to push her around. Period.

Man, JM was just CRUCIFIED on InSession with Jinkasauras and her not-so-objective panel of misfits.

Where is Beth Karas?? I would LOVE to hear an objective and educated observers opinion

Thank God Beth just came on....

I think Jaun needs to ask questions in a direct way....he is making statements and then saying "right"? "right"? It is confusing to me also....and then the skipping around is confusing. He needs to just ask a question and see what the answer is from her and go from there.

I haven't been able to find much about Judge Sherry Stephens' track record. Locals, can you provide some insight into her career on the bench. Is she highly regarded in her position?

Taken from closed thread ...

I dislike them both. But Casey apparently only truly derived pleasure from sadistically inflicting immense pain upon her parents. And I don't think even Casey would be ballsy enough to take down a full grown man twice her size. So to me the more dangerous sociopaths between them has got to be Jodi. Jodi seems to derive pleasure from sadistically inflicting pain on many people not just her family. So to me Jodi is more dangerous to society than Casey. Casey is only dangerous to those who are helpless like the elderly and the very young, at least in my opinion. Jodi on the other hand has no such limitations.

But I still hold that Casey is a more sophisticated liar than Jodi. No one holds a candle to her lying capabilities.

Right you are. I don't think KC enjoyed the actual process of murdering Caylee. She just wanted to get rid of her (for several reasons). Jodi is serial-killer-ish. She enjoyed thinking about the murder, the actual event, she wanted photos of it and relished/relishes reliving it.

"I was being courted". Bunny Boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members