jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was hacking into Travis' private computer accounts and sneaking into his phone and reading his text messages---just so she could confront him about other women he was talking to.

Juan is setting up the motive for her killing him. JEALOUSY/REVENGE.

Yep, that's precisiely what he's doing, and she's trying to lessen his impact by baiting him with semantics. Her sole remaining tactic after her ludicrous tales on direct.

Interesting how the TH's cackle and critique what's going on in the courtroom.

They really take advantage of their position to entertain their audience and put on a show while offering no insight. Gotta love the "who's winning??" debates.

Are these folks real lawyers or are they lawyers like Dr. Drew is a "Doctor"? (please don't nitpick me, I know he's technically a doctor! Practicing 3 nights a week on HLN!)

Taken from closed thread ...

I hate her. I despise her. KC was NOTHING like this.

I dislike them both. But Casey apparently only truly derived pleasure from sadistically inflicting immense pain upon her parents. And I don't think even Casey would be ballsy enough to take down a full grown man twice her size. So to me the more dangerous sociopaths between them has got to be Jodi. Jodi seems to derive pleasure from sadistically inflicting pain on many people not just her family. So to me Jodi is more dangerous to society than Casey. Casey is only dangerous to those who are helpless like the elderly and the very young, at least in my opinion. Jodi on the other hand has no such limitations.

But I still hold that Casey is a more sophisticated liar than Jodi. No one holds a candle to her lying capabilities.

Plenty, and one of the women currently on death row is there because he placed her there.

That poor jury has to be mentally exhausted!
They have my compassion as well but honestly, I believe it to be a very good thing. People come into superficial contact with psychopaths often.

It's an entirely different experience to encounter them in the midst of gaslighting, manipulation, deception, crazy-making and blame shifting. They'll be able to put themselves in a relationship of sorts with Jodi and have some understanding of what Travis faced.

It's something that really is indescribable. What better than for them to actually witness it for themselves.

MOO

I don't know how Martinez holds up against this craziness!!

Lost this from the other thread so it will pop up randomly.

She is gaslighting and engaging in crazymaking behavior. All of the talking in circles to Juan is classic blameshifting (and Axis II behavior) imoo. This is abusive behavior on her part.

I hope the jury sees that she is dancing like a boxer in the ring. Juan is really bringing it out in her, no matter how hard it is for us to watch this chit!

I had a doctor's appointment and missed the morning's testimony. Can someone sum up what happened? They seem to be very excited about it on In Session.

It was pretty much this:

JM: Yes or no Jodi.

JA: I don't understand.

JM: Yes or no.

JA: Maybe?

JM: Yes or no?

JA: Of course not.

JM: Is that a no?

JA: That's a compound question.

:banghead:

cuba-whips-up-giant-daiquiri-in-world-record-bid-3724891.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Don't you have to have a good memory to be a good restaurant server?!? Good heavens! No wonder she was broke. She made NOTHING from TIPS! :banghead:

Man, JM was just CRUCIFIED on InSession with Jinkasauras and her not-so-objective panel of misfits.

Where is Beth Karas?? I would LOVE to hear an objective and educated observers opinion

Jodi was confirmed into the Mormon faith as an adult. Didn't she have to answer any questions prior to this? Attend classes? Learn doctrine and Church history?

Isn't there a set path on attaining baptism? Can't anyone from that Church say what this procedure is and how ludicrous it is for Jodi to pretend she didn't know anal and oral sex was a okay with the Church?

I guess I'm in the minority - but want to preface by saying JM is a white knight, and amazing and going to nail her to the wall....

That said, I didnt like (and wonder if the jury will) that so much time was being spent this morning with the tit for tat. At times it felt like he was trying to trip her with word play rather than the very real inconsistencies that will leave no doubt she is lying.

Hopefully he will hit her hard when they come back from lunch!

He was showing how much of a control freak Jodi is. It goes along with stalking and not letting go!

Please, someone tell me how to REFRESH. It is taking me too long to go back and forth.

Gawd. I hate to say it but I'm losing faith in JM rapidly...I predict 2nd degree if this keeps up.

I disagree, she was combatative, not composed, not sad, not remorseful. She fought. Fighters don't garner sympathy. They look strong and capable. Strong, capable people are not shrinking violets.

ITA with all your points. But if I wanted to punch her just for being who she is then Travis probably did too so in a twisted way the whole physical abuse thing looks more possible. I also think the jury will tune out this type of testimony and if they do, they'll miss the zingers when they come.

I'm rooting for Travis. Maybe JA didn't win but Travis got completely lost this morning.

Someone please tell my ANY religion that is God/Allah based that allows premarital sex. She is really trying to convey that not one of those young Mormon adults informed her of this? She is trying to say that when she and TA went camping with the brother sister act and didn't sleep together she didn't know? How about the story when he had a gathering at her house and everyone slept over, she slept on the couch with Travis on the other couch and he was uncomfortable holding her hand while they laid there. This jury now knows that she continues to lie in that courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine