jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nextmovie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/verucasalt300x220.jpg
verucasalt300x220.jpg

Willy Wonka: "Oompa Loompa Veruca Salt Song"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuIPe6hZT3k

He was showing how much of a control freak Jodi is. It goes along with stalking and not letting go!

AND aggressively pursuing people who she thought had wronged her. And possessiveness and territorial behavior. HE is going to make the case that she was the abusive partner.

I haven't been able to find much about Judge Sherry Stephen's track record. Locals, can you provide some insight into her career on the bench. Is she highly regarded in her position?

All I know about her is that she was judge for Mike Tyson's court case.

I haven't been able to find much about Judge Sherry Stephen's track record. Locals, can you provide some insight into her career on the bench. Is she highly regarded in her position?

I believe I heard somewhere that this was Judge Stephen's first DP case and that's why she was being extra careful.

Some of my friends think she will get 2nd degree because people will buy the abuse storyline. I'm tired of injustice. Ever since the FCA trial I vowed never to get invested in a trial again and now here I am. I pray the jury sees JA for the evil manipulative liar she is.

I represent families trying to get help for kids like Jodi before things like this happen. Often, the kids come from a trauma background and the families who met the child as an overly charming kid are shocked when all this starts happening. The mayo/mustard is exactly what happens 100 times a day because it is about control.

In addition, many of these families have issues with chronic lying, cruelty to animals, abuse of siblings, etc. And, they all feel exactly like you are expressing - please make it stop! Except, these kids are excellent about being charming when interviewed outside the home. As a result, many of the parents are strung out, worn out, and no one can understand why.

Off my soap box. Since it's lunch, I just had to point this out. If you know a family raising a child with extreme attachment disorder issues, this is EXACTLY what it is like - all the time - and worse. Please offer support to these moms and dads. They need it.

So when kids show some signs of this, pre-adolescence, what is the recommended treatment modality? Is there one?

Some of my friends think she will get 2nd degree because people will buy the abuse storyline. I'm tired of injustice. Ever since the FCA trial I vowed never to get invested in a trial again and now here I am. I pray the jury sees JA for the evil manipulative liar she is.

Are they following the case like we are? like a jury is?

IMO it was a waste, huge waste... If any new points were scored they were lost on me... It was torturous.

I missed the 1st hour -hand to handle an emergency. Watching the rest was just that- literal torture. Gave me a splitting headache. I'd guess that the jury was not "riveted" either, as Bk keeps saying. I hope they get that JM has to do as he's doing because the pathological liar sociopath can't be engaged any other way.

For the jury's sake I hope that JM's cross doesn't last much longer. The jury either likes or or doesn't like her at this point. They either see her as a liar or they don't. I have absolute faith in JM's abilities, but from my viewpoint sitting in my armchair, its time to body-slam her to the floor a few times with irrefutable evidence of her most significant and despicable lies, then show the jury each and every last photo of her slaughter, and wrap it up.

JM isn't going to get what he wants from her (a straight forward question and answer). I think he is doing great.

I just wonder how those who are dissatisfied with him think he should be handling her??? Ask a question, get a non-answer. Move on to another question, get a non-answer. Move on. . .rinse and repeat?

I don't have a problem with how he is handling her.I didn't like the line of questioning today however,I thought it was a big waste,like someone else said Travis got lost today.I understood the past couple of days JM managed to prove Jodi a liar beyond a reasonable doubt so i feel it's time to get to the crime and not make the same mistake the defense did to let her talk and talk....I know it seems like he's trying to prove what a stalker she was but fact is that a lot of woman in relationships are snoopers so that's really a mute point IMO ....he needs to move on to what's important JMO

Sadly, I agree.

I'm starting to believe she was abused. She's that frustrating, how would you not hit her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member