jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe for the purpose of this line of questioning 'grinding' is likely to be defined as clothes on.

It's pretty apparent that Travis wanted a 'lesser' physical act but that's JMO. I tend to believe their relationship wasn't nearly as physically explicit as Jodi would lead us to think.

I just gotta say, this is about the murder of a man. WTH is Juan doing? There is no need to discuss the truth behind every single little thing she spoke about for 9 days on direct. This is not good. Sorry, but Juan needs to talk about the murder and it's circumstances. Everyone knows she's a damn liar.

Does everyone? Not necessarily. He needs to eliminate that possible doubt. And he isn't going to just go straight to the murder and leave everything else behind...she made Travis out to be all sorts of ugly things. The jury needs to see and hear that all this stuff is in HER head.

First Tootsie Roll pop and Pop Rocks. Now facials. She's completely ruining my favorite things! I'll never be able to go in a candy store or a spa again! Stop the madness, Jodi! :please:

Safe to say..no more facials for her.

This afternoon's cross/testimony carries a dual purpose - in that JM will also be using JA's testimony today to marginalize/take apart whatever the DT's DV experts are going to say.

JM is brilliant imv.

Why oh Why do these TH keep saying they think JA is winning. It irks me to no end to hear them.

I can no longer find the courtroom discussion thread - did it disappear? Thanks to anyone who can help me find it!

I just gotta say, this is about the murder of a man. WTH is Juan doing? There is no need to discuss the truth behind every single little thing she spoke about for 9 days on direct. This is not good. Sorry, but Juan needs to talk about the murder and it's circumstances. Everyone knows she's a damn liar.

He's gathering evidence to use against her in final statement.

Interesting what Jodi wants in return for the bj. A night out? Oral sex? Flowers and a hug? Nahhhhhhhhhh she wants him to come all over her face. I don't think Travis initiated sexual contact with this woman in a million years and certainly not by initiating oral sex.

JA was not abused. She is not pure as the driven snow and she did not feel like a used piece of toilet paper. A used piece of tp has more class than JA.

She's the type of woman who talks dirty in bed and encourages her man to do the same. Who wants to be referred to as a '*advertiser censored* star', considers it a compliment.

And hey-- I'm not knocking it. I'm knocking her portraying him as a sexually abusive dominant monster while painting herself as little miss swiss. You don't get to play both games.

Hubby walked in on the "J" comment...he was like what the H*** are you watching?

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member