jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All she wanted in return for the bj was a facial. Not money or even a piece of chocolate.

I just gotta say, this is about the murder of a man. WTH is Juan doing? There is no need to discuss the truth behind every single little thing she spoke about for 9 days on direct. This is not good. Sorry, but Juan needs to talk about the murder and it's circumstances. Everyone knows she's a damn liar.

Everyone knows? Really? Well it's his job to prove that she's a liar. IMO you can never skimp on proving a murder defendant is deceptive. There's no such thing as Juan 'overkilling' it with her lies.
As for this segment about the sex, it's crucial. Sorry but this monster accuses him of abuse and pedophelia, he damn well better spend a while ripping her apart there.

No, intercourse requires penetration. Grinding is more mutual masturbation by rubbing without penetration.Typically described with clothes on, but same concept naked could mean the same thing.

Thank you for the explanation. I was not trying to make sexual jokes or innuendo, I really didn't get this concept of grinding without clothes on. Now I am wondering if this is what hey did for birth control or if it was a way to have sex but not really have sex ....or both.

Hubby walked in on the "J" comment...he was like what the H*** are you watching?

:eek:

My husband is sitting beside me. We both have our laptops on--when HLN goes to commercial, we switch to watch on the computer.

Right in the middle of all of the "facial" discussion, he asked me "What's for dinner?"

Recess for 10 minutes. Judge S maybe needing to look up some case law?

Now what the heck is going on>What could this mean...another recess with JA involved.

Oh my. They need a break. Hope they are bleeching down the chairs in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966