jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Nurmi just went up to tell Jodi to be less combative per the Judge. Why else would he be allowed to approach her on the witness stand when it's not his turn...

Recess for 10 minutes? Oh fgs.

Well This isn't good. 10 minutes recess. mmmmmmmmm Wonder what this is about.

And is this a loophole to the rule against having sex? Or is this supposed to be a form of birth control?

No, even grinding is not to be done according to the Mormon religion although I have read that a lot of young people do it. Provoh push I think its called.

IMO

10 min. recess. Would not be surprised if it goes longer and they call it a day. Then again, the jury wasn't ushered out of the courtroom, so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. :)

I hope there's more to come today!

Dang. Whatever just happened (longer recess and Jodi gets to leave the stand) Mom and Auntie are happy (smiling and pumping fists). What the heck happened?!

Thank you for the explanation. I was not trying to make sexual jokes or innuendo, I really didn't get this concept of grinding without clothes on. Now I am wondering if this is what hey did for birth control or if it was a way to have sex but not really have sex ....or both.

I did it as a teen because I wanted to stay a virgin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd bet that the defense is being told to reign in their Client to be more direct in her testimony and to quit playing her ridiculous word games. Probably at the jury's insistence.

CAMERA OFF
10a.jpg

CAMERA ON
10b.jpg

I think Nurmi wants a "do over" of the last hour or so....his client just blew the whole "abuse" defense outta the H2O....IMO

most likely a new exhibit that nurmi wants to argue about that will paint his client even more guilty than she already looks.

that of course is just my guess.

Well the camera kept zeroing in him. His face expression wasn't happy looking at Jodi. In fact, he had the appearance of being upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phenomanon