jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so I saw that it was live I went to go quickly prep dinner for the oven come back and I have the seal again. What is going on?

I wonder if something good is coming in

I hope so!

Actually, I would like to see a re-enactment of the murder, without Travis' family in the courtroom, so the jury can see step-by-step how this vicious, lying, obsessive sociopath ended the life of Travis Alexander because he rejected her!

I'm confused. So Jodi hates "oral intercourse" with ejaculation on the face when a porch and chocolate is involved; She loves "oral intercourse" with ejaculation on the face in bed/no chocolate involved?

She's a virginal maiden, yet says "**** on the face?"

When is she a "used piece of toilet paper?"

Does she feel like a prostitute when chocolate is involved b/c that's like the payment for the oral sex?

:floorlaugh:

was just thinking,will juan bring up the "if i killed travis i'll ask for the death penalty" comment.

shes admitted she killed him so whats the hold up :)

I prefer:

Today
10a.jpg

Verdict Day just before the verdict is read
10b.jpg

They all probably had to go out and have a smoke after the last half hour of testimony......

I meant the pictures of her genitalia. I don't want this to be construed as an off-color joke, so let me stress how serious I am. If there weren't clothes (or a rope) there to hold "it" back, "it" was going in. In my serious opinion.

:moo:

*snicker*

I must have missed something big. For some reason, I am expected to work at work - Go Figure.

DID JA do something really stupid?

Everyone knows? Really? Well it's his job to prove that she's a liar. IMO you can never skimp on proving a murder defendant is deceptive. There's no such thing as Juan 'overkilling' it with her lies.
As for this segment about the sex, it's crucial. Sorry but this monster accuses him of abuse and pedophelia, he damn well better spend a while ripping her apart there.
With the added knock on benefit that if a DV expert testifies for the state her present admissions will be inconsistent with many abuse victim's accounts.

One feels worse than a prostitute I would imagine. (No frame of reference for what a prostitute feels like but at least you'd be getting paid for your job and there wouldn't be emotional ties.)

Even physically non-abusive sex in an abusive relationship can be humiliating and demeaning. Jodi used buzzwords and denigrating icons (e.g. prostitute, toliet paper) to attempt to imply just that.

I did it as a teen because I wanted to stay a virgin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My cousin was born 9 months after my aunt and uncle did this sort of thing while in high school (not Mormon, just thought it would prevent pregnancy. Obviously they got close enough for swimmers to swim... Of course they could have been lying - but their story hasn't changed after 40 years of a great marriage (they're still so in love) - and no, I don't know any details other than what I just wrote. I think my aunt told me about it as a warning to me when I reached a certain age...

I hope so!

Actually, I would like to see a re-enactment of the murder, without Travis' family in the courtroom, so the jury can see step-by-step how this vicious, lying, obsessive sociopath ended the life of Travis Alexander because he rejected her!

a la Kelly Siegler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member