jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh boy...off the nose picking discussion and now on to the j word discussion UGH

I'd bet that the defense is being told to reign in their Client to be more direct in her testimony and to quit playing her ridiculous word games. Probably at the jury's insistence.

I really hope so.

The judge should have put a stop to these shennanigans last thurday.

I don't know about the rest of you but during this break I'm finding myself in dire need of a little remedial Gosling.

pjs.jpg

I meant the pictures of her genitalia. I don't want this to be construed as an off-color joke, so let me stress how serious I am. If there weren't clothes (or a rope) there to hold "it" back, "it" was going in. In my serious opinion.

:moo:

Oh Anita! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

he looks like he is throwing signs to me as well.. esp that part yesterday (part 3 iirc 29:07?? I will have to look when I get home)

Nurmi was super-obvious about it yesterday, too. BIG smiles, pointing to note pad, hand signals, etc. I want someone to tell Juan about it. Someone should go through the segments & mark the ones where Nurmi is being a fool.

We have over 700 people in here and everyone is being so well behaved! Good Job WS'rs!

Why is Nurmi talking to her on the stand instead of at the defense table or in a private room?

I feel an early recess is coming. :sigh:
:waiting:

I knew it.

Jury left but Nurmi talking about JA whining about JA being provided lunch, associated with her Migraines!
WTH do they do for an hour and a half lunch break!!!

BS!!! Ask some of those jurors who probably have serious medical issues how THEY feel!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo