jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so!

Actually, I would like to see a re-enactment of the murder, without Travis' family in the courtroom, so the jury can see step-by-step how this vicious, lying, obsessive sociopath ended the life of Travis Alexander because he rejected her!

And please have her get down on all fours so we know exactly how to shake like a chihuahua.

The Judge needs to put a stop to all this "stalling" She should realize what is going on here.

I don't know about the rest of you but during this break I'm finding myself in dire need of a little remedial Gosling.

pjs.jpg

Change the bottom to "tell me what's been happening on Websleuth's" and I'm there. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

What???? Shes not getting back on stand...?!?!?!

Doesn't look like there will be anymore testimony for today ... damn it!!!!!!!!

Why don't we have any lip readers in here?

I can read lips fairly well (I have a hearing impaired son, and picked it up unintentionally) but hardly catch a word from sidebars. The lawyers have their back to the camera, and judge puts her head down so you can't see her mouth.

The families must know they can be seen - they cover their mouths when they chat, or keep heads down. Once in a while I catch a word or two, but nothing important. They all seem well aware of the cameras.

Jinkasarous said they needed to break because "somebody had to do something."

Not much gets past her!

O g....arias you can stay at the table.....??.?.?.

Okay-- Real quick before we resume... In "honor" of defense co-counsel:

[video=youtube;F9RVChMqdqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9RVChMqdqg[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members