jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She can stay at the table while the jury is brought in? Wth is going on?

This judge has all the right expressions. I just wish she'd be strict with JA.

I think we are done for day.....my guess

Miss Arias can stay at defense table. Must be done for day.

WTH?? She gets to sit at the defense table for the rest of cross??????????????

What on earth is going on in this courtroom???????

Before the trial started this morning, I was watching InSession because my internet was down. Jean Casarez and all her peeps were all about how Jodi was winning. When I switched over to HLN and Vinnie Politan, his people are definitely in Juan's court, INCLUDING Jean Casarez.

Interesting.

Why does the killer get to sit at the defense table?

Is the prosecutor 'scrambling' her brains?

I just gotta say, this is about the murder of a man. WTH is Juan doing? There is no need to discuss the truth behind every single little thing she spoke about for 9 days on direct. This is not good. Sorry, but Juan needs to talk about the murder and it's circumstances. Everyone knows she's a damn liar.

What do you mean?

You dont think he should refute her testimony when she was on direct for 9 days?

Juan needs to decide what he wants to do..when and how and he will. No one knows this case better than he does nor can anyone else do a better job.

IMO

O.K....what on earth is going on? She gets to stay at the defense table?

Victory will be at hand when the jury returns from deliberations and the foreman unwraps a Toblerone to read the verdict written on its underside.

Man, JM was just CRUCIFIED on InSession with Jinkasauras and her not-so-objective panel of misfits.

Where is Beth Karas?? I would LOVE to hear an objective and educated observers opinion

There's a "reason" In Sessions is being replaced with Cop-Chasing and Storage Shed Purchasing. People are grew weary and sick-and-tired of listenting to Jinkasauras-type COURT-REPORTING. That's my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966