jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooking myself something to eat. Wondering if the timing is right to eat when they might show me pics of Jodi's behind again. Who knows? Maybe it'll be anal sex from inside Jodi where she hid a camera.

I better eat before they get back. Yummy, Chicken with gravy open faced sandwiches.

I must have missed something big. For some reason, I am expected to work at work - Go Figure.

DID JA do something really stupid?

Ditto. Real life got in the way today and I'm trying to catch up.

Casey was compared to Lizzie Borden, too. Photos were posted of the infamous ax murderer noted similarities in appearance and talented posters put CA's face on photos of LB.

was just thinking,will juan bring up the "if i killed travis i'll ask for the death penalty" comment.

shes admitted she killed him so whats the hold up :)

IMO, JM is leaving that for closing.

OK so I saw that it was live I went to go quickly prep dinner for the oven come back and I have the seal again. What is going on?

10 minute break. The judge needs to review something I think.

My cousin was born 9 months after my aunt and uncle did this sort of thing while in high school (not Mormon, just thought it would prevent pregnancy. Obviously they got close enough for swimmers to swim... Of course they could have been lying - but their story hasn't changed after 40 years of a great marriage (they're still so in love) - and no, I don't know any details other than what I just wrote. I think my aunt told me about it as a warning to me when I reached a certain age...

In those teen years when I and my ex-hubby did this, we were clothed.

Once the clothes came off, that was all she wrote.

Thats exactly the point that Juan was trying to make clear to the Jury. During direct, Jodi always made it seem like she was always being forced into doing everything and that she was always sickened by the way Travis made her do all these things. The truth is it was the total opposite. Jodi seems to the one who pushed Travis into all these things. She knew sex was a tool to make Travis feel he owed her things.

Yes, Personally I think he's doing a great job of setting things straight.

Travis WAS NOT ABUSIVE.
She had NO REASON to be fearful of him.
The murder was planned.

Thats exactly the point that Juan was trying to make clear to the Jury. During direct, Jodi always made it seem like she was always being forced into doing everything and that she was always sickened by the way Travis made her do all these things. The truth is it was the total opposite. Jodi seems to the one who pushed Travis into all these things. She knew sex was a tool to make Travis feel he owed her things.

Yep. The basis of her "battered woman defense" -- sexual abuse -- continues to be chipped away at with her dirty text messages and journal entries that reference deviant acts and naughty fantasies.

I'm confused. So Jodi hates "oral intercourse" with ejaculation on the face when a porch and chocolate is involved; She loves "oral intercourse" with ejaculation on the face in bed/no chocolate involved?

She's a virginal maiden, yet says "**** on the face?"

When is she a "used piece of toilet paper?"

Does she feel like a prostitute when chocolate is involved b/c that's like the payment for the oral sex?

:floorlaugh:

She must just prefer Tootsie Rolls over Toblerone. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members