jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen the pictures. I think if they were rubbing their private areas together, without clothes on, IT was going IN. I'm just sayin.

They have showed pictures of them grinding naked?

Well all I know is two people can be naked and rub their private parts together sexually and there is no entry of the penis and that is all Im going to say about dat!:floorlaugh:

so much presentation than Nurmi...that just shivers.....

Yeah when Nurmi was describing it it really made me uncomfortable and dirty....the interaction between the two. His tone of voice just sounded very creepy.

I just gotta say, this is about the murder of a man. WTH is Juan doing? There is no need to discuss the truth behind every single little thing she spoke about for 9 days on direct. This is not good. Sorry, but Juan needs to talk about the murder and it's circumstances. Everyone knows she's a damn liar.

I think clearing up some of these lies about his supposed sexual deviance is for his family's benefit. I applaud Juan for not allowing her to murder him a fourth time.

I think it is still grinding if there's no penetration. LOL
We need an expert.

Did you have to ask?

If a woman squeezes her legs together while a man has his ***** between her legs, this would qualify as grinding and can be a completed sex act.

Wonder if poor Mike had to use spell-check on that one.

This afternoon's cross/testimony carries a dual purpose - in that JM will also be using JA's testimony today to marginalize/take apart whatever the DT's DV experts are going to say.

JM is brilliant imv.

Absolutely! I agree 100%

Nurmi back with Jodi. Something is coming in. Nancy grace say the attys do this when new evidence is going to be let in.

They have pictures of them grinding naked in the courtroom?

Well all I know is two people can be naked and rub their private parts together sexually and there is no entry of the penis and that is all Im going to say about dat!:floorlaugh:

BBM I don't think they were grinding naked in the courtroom...even THAT wouldn't be allowed.

I don't understand why nurmi can chat with her like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I have never seen an attorney whispering to their client on the stand (for the 2nd time) in the middle of a trial. Anyone else?

How is it the Nurmi is allowed to talk to her like that while she is on the witness stand?

Just like a good battery in baseball, the pitcher and catcher need to change the signs before their opponents start picking up on them.

Nurmi on bended knee whispering to Jodi means something good being exhibited. Side Bar now. Must be something really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member