jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #57 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if sociopaths get offended by being called a sociopath?

I wonder why her mom and Auntie looked so thrilled.:waitasec: Maybe they really have been concerned about her not getting lunch and this truly was a win for them. From some of their utterances, I get the feeling that they truly feel she is being "mistreated". I suppose most families of the accused feel that way.

OR maybe they're really happy for her that she's getting a break from JM.

I know that if a person has not eaten in a while they will get a headache or a migrane. They should give her something to eat.

an apple or banana at least.

or at least a candy bar, something.........

This constant ping pong match between Jodi & Juan is giving me a headache.

i do agree she of course needs to have some sort of food provided but i call bs on it.

if she or anyone else in that jail doesn't like the rules i'll again draw their attention to this:

“If they don’t like it, I would highly recommend not coming to jail,” said Sheriff Arpaio.

fairly simple.

jmo

Yes, but at this point, this is pre-trial detention, and she has not yet been convicted of anything. Jail should not be easy or fun, but providing 3 meals a day to a defendant in trial is not exactly pampering a detainee.

I am not sure if the jury is sympathetic but I agree with you with about the prosecution. He brought up the KY and Vaseline and I have no idea why. IMO, he needed to bring his point home then. What was Martinez getting at regarding the hiking pics with TA, JA and the bro and sis and their heights? Was anyone standing on the rock? IDK what he was trying to prove with question either.

It went into his line of questioning of how she introduced Travis to KY and how she liked the sexual interactions. The rest of the questioning showed this. It showed he was not the sexual abuser she made him out to be.

The other, I suspect, will come out when it comes to the murder and how their heights correspond with the killing.

I thought Juan had an amazing day. JA's statement "I will never lie" was such a win for prosecutor. Also her promescuity was shown in full bright light. JA became her combative self again..no shrinking violet there.

The TH's say weird stuff to keep us watching.

I am praying daily for Travis family. If you read here please know we carry you in our hearts and prayers.

we are done for the day . . . . Miss Deeds aka JA aka _izzy Borden . . . has come down with a migraine headache from being unable to have access to food . . . Nurmi alleges the Sheriff's office has not provided her lunch on a consistent basis, and court must end by 4:30 . . . . . dead on the dot.

IIRC Sheriff Joe only feeds his prisoners 2 times per day . . . Brunch and Dinner . . .

In a previous trial (Baby Gabriel) Sheriff Joe made mention the defendant could take part of their brunch with them to court if they wanted to eat it at lunch time. (I remember thinking I could not go that long without eating)

Lizzie Bordon said she had a bad headache that day and was having a visit from her friend. Or it was the three days of mutton stew,and her father killing her pigeons.

I expect Jodi will have very bad cramps soon.

I asked Mr Pizza to put in to words what his point of view is at this point. I pointed out last night it occurred to me he doesn't follow the case like we do, word for word, video, opinions on just about everything . He comes home and watches the Aft. testimony and truly plays Devils advocate with me everyday to the point of an argument. Then I realized he was a damm good 13th juror.

Here is what he had to say as I asked him to type so I could share here.

Mr Pizza's words..

To me the biggest question was the change of weapons. If the shooting came before the stabbing as she claims, why did she put down a loaded gun to get the knife? If she were truly in fear for her life she would have pulled the trigger again and again until the gun was empty, followed by using the gun as a club. The only reason to put down the gun and get the knife was to mutilate her victim. If the stabbings came first, then after he was stabbed 29 times and his throat slashed ear to ear he certainly wasn't threatening her life, why then go get the gun and shoot him in the head? Again only to assure the death of the defenseless victim. So to me, the fact that both weapons were used indicate it cannot be self defense. There was either an intent to kill and mutilate or mutilate and kill with no other explanation.

we are done for the day . . . . Miss Deeds aka JA aka _izzy Borden . . . has come down with a migraine headache from being unable to have access to food . . . Nurmi alleges the Sheriff's office has not provided her lunch on a consistent basis, and court must end by 4:30 . . . . . dead on the dot.

IIRC Sheriff Joe only feeds his prisoners 2 times per day . . . Brunch and Dinner . . .

In a previous trial (Baby Gabriel) Sheriff Joe made mention the defendant could take part of their brunch with them to court if they wanted to eat it at lunch time. (I remember thinking I could not go that long without eating)

BBM- _izzy Borden :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Part of me wishes they would pull the plug on broadcasting this trial. The defendant loves the attention and will act out as long as possible to take advantage of media exposure.

I simply cannot believe her demeanor in the 48 Hours clips. She acts as though she's doing a celebrity interview. There is so much wrong with this woman.

Yes, but at this point, this is pre-trial detention, and she has not yet been convicted of anything. Jail should not be easy or fun, but providing 3 meals a day to a defendant in trial is not exactly pampering a detainee.

I do think someone during the stressors of a trial vs. the languishing in jail should be provided extra nutrtion. I think Beth will get to the bottom of this.

I am not sure if the jury is sympathetic but I agree with you with about the prosecution. He brought up the KY and Vaseline and I have no idea why. IMO, he needed to bring his point home then. What was Martinez getting at regarding the hiking pics with TA, JA and the bro and sis and their heights? Was anyone standing on the rock? IDK what he was trying to prove with question either.

He was just slipping in her height for the jury. She is no little waif, and they never see her standing.

This is only the cross of Arias. Rebuttal and closing yet to come, and will all be laid out neat and tidy, don't worry.

What is this about JA having a migraine from not eating? For one thing, headaches from not eating are caused by low blood sugar, they are not "migraine headaches". Migraines are a legitimate medical condition, and not typically caused by just not eating. And I would bet all the pop rocks and tootsie rolls in the world that JA has absolutely no history of migraine headaches. If she did, you can be sure we would have heard her and her DT whining about it long ago. And if she wasn't getting lunch, why didn't her DT step in and get her something? I mean, how hard is it just to see that someone gets a simple meal ?

I think the timing is suspicious and calculated, so I do believe it's a ploy and it's because things weren't going well for Jodi on the stand today. However, I believe they should be feeding her lunch.

They haven't provided her lunch for the past 4 1/2 yrs, why should they start now. She should be accustom to not eating a "lunch".

;)

Let's think of it this way, Juan can have more time preparing and a whole day to get at her.
Maybe she has her period and a migraine from it. Give her some Midol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap