jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #57 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say, give her a bottle of Tylenol and let her finish the job she procrastinated previously.

Don't forget a sheet of paper for those cuts that hurt like hell, and blankets to wrap herself in to absorb the blood. lol

Estrella Jail does not provide "lunch" for the inmates, they get two meals a day.
Brunch sack or what the inmates like to call a ladmo bag.
She is supposed to be bringing her brunch sack with her to court if she wants to eat.

Here is a video of Nancy Grace in the kitchen area of Estrella Jail. (16:09)
http://youtu.be/E9_Qdm7-Oqg?t=16m9s

Thanks for posting the video. I wonder why she isn't bringing her brunch sack with her to court. I can only think of two reasons; 1) the guards won't let her take it 2) she leaves before they hand them out.

If it's JA's fault she isn't eating lunch then Nurmi has some explaining to do.

IMO

I don't see that croakerqueen has posted any youtubes today? Anyone know of any links? Hate that I've missed it! And wish that HLN did feed for shows as I can't get cable at this house I'm dogsitting at. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR (no, doggie, I'm not growling at you!)

Dear croakerqueen has posted the morning video, so I am rewatching!!! :rocker:

[video=youtube;5cCQ0FEHgVo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cCQ0FEHgVo[/video]

I don't think they are allowed to give her anything to eat, or medicine, etc.

It's true. I mean, they could be passing contraband. It has to come from the sheriff's office, and I think it is just mean to not give her a lunch. I don't like the woman, but what is right is right.
If I don't eat, I get a terrible headache and can barely think. Not that that happens to JA, but it is an excuse for her, and she will look to blame anybody for her fu** up.

I wonder if Nurmi knows it, but after all of this, she is going to throw him under the bus. Claim he was a lousy lawyer, misrepresented her, and Willcott also. I would imagine they are used to it.

I think I remember something about Sheriff Joe's meat loaf in the Baby Gabriel case? Anyone remember that regarding Elizabeth acting up in jail?

Here's my take on it, if my memory serves me correctly:

Martinez got JA to say that she had previously testified that her previous bf used KY when they had anal sex, and that's why she suggested it to TA.

However, as I remember, Numi controlled her direct testimony on the subject to stop short of saying WHY they used it. As I remember, she just said for their sexual activity - without specifying what kind.

So #1 - she lied, because she hadn't testified about the anal sex; and

#2 - Numi tried hard to lay out on direct to equate TA & JA having anal sex because TA was a pervert who liked boys - BUT, that no longer flies since JA admits to doing it with someone other than TA.

IMHO - tah dah!

Not just someone ....some-two -- Bobbie and Daryl ...and no reason not to think Matt wasn't in on the Jodi butt-pirate tour

It's not about the provision of lunch, IMO. It's the stalling by the defence team.

I agree. Nurmi has to know that this Judge has absolutely no authority over the Sheriff or jail SOP or even the guidelines. You cannot do something for one inmate and not another.

Jodie should not have slaughtered Travis and she would not be in this situation.

MOO

What is this about JA having a migraine from not eating? For one thing, headaches from not eating are caused by low blood sugar, they are not "migraine headaches". Migraines are a legitimate medical condition, and not typically caused by just not eating. And I would bet all the pop rocks and tootsie rolls in the world that JA has absolutely no history of migraine headaches. If she did, you can be sure we would have heard her and her DT whining about it long ago. And if she wasn't getting lunch, why didn't her DT step in and get her something? I mean, how hard is it just to see that someone gets a simple meal ?

I would bet all the pop rocks, tootsie pops, AND Toblerone in the world that JA refers to all her headaches as migraines for her usual dramatic effect.

OT:
This is NOT medical advice and please talk with your doctor, but
if anyone suffers from REAL MIGRAINES and has not found a medicine from their doctor that works, you may try to ask him about MAXALT. It is very expensive and a neurolgist found my migraine cures with this medicine for me. It is a true miracle for me since I suffer from them all my life and suffered for years without any relief until he found this miracle medicine that works for me. For me, there is no side effects at all and it cures my migraine within 30 minutes ever single time.

As some of us know, a real migraine is not just a normal headache. You cant take light, loud sounds, you have a real sharp pain in forehead and starts at back of neck up through the head, etc. You cant hardly function with a true migraine. Luckily I only get one about once every week or so, and then sometimes I go months without them. Then they hit again out of nowhere. Its like they come in waves and then luckily will go away for awhile.

Everyone is different and there are different reasons and cures, so please do talk with doctor.

They would have to take her to the hospital (ER) if she had a migraine headache keeping the room dark and be very quiet. She would not be able to sit on the stand act like Royalty for 6 hrs. Sheesh.

How Histrionic can on get sheeeeeeeesh

I also think she should be given lunch, ESPECIALLY when she is testifying. I don't care about the other days. Many people get headaches and dizziness from low blood sugar and I suppose it could be an appellate issue. Just give her lunch - it is an easy fix.

Or was she complaining that something in the lunch is giving her a migraine? MSG is guaranteed to give me a migraine if I consume it.

But in this case I think it is intentional and Nurmi has been keeping this back to use it when needed. Not only is he trying to stop and salvage what has been going on today - I think he is trying to ruin Juan's rhythm. Juan just lost a couple of hours of testimony and may lose an additional 1/2 hour every day going forward. He will have to rethink his timing so that he can continue to end each day on an important point.

IMO.

so frustrating. Took afternoon of work to take DH to get injections in his spine. Stupid facility had no wifi. Thought I would just take laptop with and watch trial while in waiting room but alas, no trial watch for me today.

Off to read and try and get an idea what I missed. The few bits I saw in the morning hours were frustrating in that JA is back to her usual argumentative, semantics games, define this, I would say that, I am going to argue that the grass is purple and teh sky is magenta now, BS.

Attention_zpsf8b02c1d.png

Reiterating the following:

Please refrain from posting off color or sexual jokes. Discuss the testimony only.

How can she keep all her lies straight on an empty stomach and with a migraine to boot?

OOOOps, posted the last afternoon session from today......this is the one right after lunch that is over an hour long.........

[video=youtube;SlwSqCWkV7A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlwSqCWkV7A[/video]

Originally Posted by strawberry
http://www.azfamily.com/news/Attorn...erfering-with-judicial-process-192389651.html

I was going to post that she's lying until I read this. I frankly think this is not good. They eat around 4:00 am and then not again until 6:00 pm? That could lead to appellate issues.

Don't you think the date of that article 02/21/2013 is just a LITTLE too convenient gitana???? Especially considering that this trial has been going on for so long already and this issue has never been addressed until now?????

Mr Pizza's words..

To me the biggest question was the change of weapons. If the shooting came before the stabbing as she claims, why did she put down a loaded gun to get the knife? If she were truly in fear for her life she would have pulled the trigger again and again until the gun was empty, followed by using the gun as a club. The only reason to put down the gun and get the knife was to mutilate her victim. If the stabbings came first, then after he was stabbed 29 times and his throat slashed ear to ear he certainly wasn't threatening her life, why then go get the gun and shoot him in the head? Again only to assure the death of the defenseless victim. So to me, the fact that both weapons were used indicate it cannot be self defense. There was either an intent to kill and mutilate or mutilate and kill with no other explanation.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Mr Pizza---I was thinking along those same lines. A knife is said to be an upfront and personal weapon and a shot to the head more of a cold kill (iykwim). Why the 2 different weapons.......I think the knife was her preferred weapon leaving the gun possibly for roommates or others. He may still have been moving or gurgling after the knife attack and she got scared and finished him off with the gun.

Juan wanted JA to admit that she knew who Travis was taking Mimi on that trip......on June 2.

Isn't that the day she went to see MM?

It was the first day of her road trip and yes, she went to see Matt.

I remember one of Travis' friends (can't remember which one - maybe the one with the sister that went to the Grand Canyon with them??) saying Jodi was a little taller than Travis...

According to JA's driver's license she is 5' 6''. I believe the ME said TA was 5' 9'' or 5' 10''.

IMO

I do think someone during the stressors of a trial vs. the languishing in jail should be provided extra nutrtion. I think Beth will get to the bottom of this.

Why? Do you think it speaks to being humane? She's charged with premeditated murder. She lives in the prison system, just like every other suspect. What makes her so special?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thundercoyote