jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real bad line of questioning. It can't be consensual when she's asleep unless she gave prior consent to this. Really stupid for JM to ask this. He's treating this as a fact.

Dunno .. if you're in a sexual relationship and your BF does this I think that's still consentual .. I mean it's certainly not non-consentual. You might not have said anything about it, but you know guys do this all the time and it's kinda cute.

I can't STAND that woman defense lawyer who LAUGHS when we're talking about the murder of Travis and then frowns and shakes her head when JM WANTS answers from JA.

She is trying to change her testimony in regards to the time TA (according to her) had intercourse with her against her will while she was asleep. :waitasec:

No, she's sticking to it and JM is trying to pass it off as "consensual" and a fact. Pathetic on JM.

Way to go, Nurmi. Bet you're glad you got that tape admitted now, lmao.

Anybody else creeped out by JA's mom and aunt? Something about them just..... Uh..... I dunno....

I love Juan... "cosmetic approach to your pelvic area" to describe a brazilian wax..

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I think day spas all across America should re-write their spa menus. No longer "brazilian wax", now "cosmetic approach to your pelvic area". So much more poetic!!

She is really getting into this talking to the jury about her sex blossoming. This girl has no shame whats so ever.

I am SO over these sex tapes. Especially with her LOUD annoying voice. I mean she is so loud.

Yes, PLEASE stop all the sex crap, let's move on to the killing again and the cover-up. This is not getting us anywhere!

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
I think it's time to move on. Jurors look bored. #JodiArias

30 secs jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel
@elizabetherwin
agreed

she is way too happy - either she is going to say something really stupid or her lawyer is going to stop this.

jodiecard.png

:laughcry:

I think they've lost control of her. They've tried making signals to her, I'm sure they talked to her. She just doesn't care.

I think in her mind she has some plan worked out in her head about the way she is testifying I just dont get it. Maybe she is going to claim D.I.D. or some strange thing. I am just baffled as to how she could honestly think this is helping herself.

My goodness! She seems so happy today. Must be all the colorful language. That and she got to hear TA's voice.

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members