jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
psst...Jodi was lying. She wasn't asleep. Thats the point.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Ahh thanks for clearing it up! (I should've known). I'm running on little sleep. I'm going to need a pick me up during the lunch break!

Ahhhgghhhh this is like watching a serial killer looking at crime scene photos etc???

Oh, so the truth is that she tried to get him to 'play' pedophile in sexual RPG's.!

You go, Juan!!!

Yes, PLEASE stop all the sex crap, let's move on to the killing again and the cover-up. This is not getting us anywhere!

He's destroying her entire foundation for self-defense

Showing that she was NOT sexually bullied by TA, which was basically her entire direct, showing she mischaracterized the entire thing

She's not going to own up to anything about the murder, that IMO will be a waste of time, as far as eliciting info goes

how is it that insessions is letting out all the these dirty words like p and f? is it because they are cable show and can get away with it?

She's SMILING when Juan reads her stupid dirty texts. She LOVES that she's getting him to say these words. AARRGGHH!

She really is a disgusting piece of work-and she is reveling in all this sex talk!

And there is nothing wrong with a "couple" that happened to be in bed or sleeping and he OR she wakes the other up by getting romantic. Um, moving your hands where the sun doesn't shine...or whatever. That's playful.

You don't get signed consent forms each time you as a couple engage in sexual activity.

exactly, it's the famed "morning sex". I mean really, who hasn't!?

"I want to f-you like a dirty horny little schoolgirl".....texted HODI ha ha ha

Jodi's complexion is really getting bad. Maybe by the end of the trial she will be one big open, oozing canker sore.

I'm waiting for horns to burst out through those two bumps o her forehead

I think when she smiles when she gets busted - its like an immature defiant rebellious teen. She smiles as if to say - "you just busted me but I refuse to let it derail me"

OMG, her face!?! I think the real JA is starting to make an appearance.

DAMN! She is so enjoying this, I feel very sorry for the nest person who sits in that chair

Bravo Juan! Bravo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member