jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is taking big gulps and sighing heavily at the mention of Darryl Brrewer and gas cans. I wonder what she is afraid of here?

Borrow? Doesn't borrow mean that you return when finished?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh holy jesus... gas cans end up in your car, you don't own them, darryl does, you don't recall getting them from him but they end up in your car by osmosis.

Immaculate conception.. what? what was it.

having trouble remembering some things, HOW CONVENIENT!

awwweeee she is being so sweet this afternoon and SHOCKER....the closer we get to the MURDER, that pesky little memory problem is sneaking in~

Her whole life is one big memory loss...Alrighty then.

Ma'am is so syrupy sweet today... But JM seems softer, too.

Didn't she say she stopped and stayed the night at Matt's house?

I meant she missed one nights sleep, then slept the next, then drove through the night again the night after .. wired much?

can she answer a question without saying "Ummmmmm"

:banghead:

Jodi is trying to deflect from calling DB by claiming memory lost. she knows exactly where this is going..Enter lifetime memory trouble.

Is it really so remote out that way .. I've driven across Australia and that IS remote but still didn't need to carry gas cans.
No, most of Arizona is desert, but they have gas stations. I've never needed to carry gas cans when I've driven there from California.

How many conversations about borrowing people's gas cans has she had, particularly in or around late May of 2008? Why is that such a hard topic to remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela