jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone toss Nurmi some donuts, chips, candybars, so he can focus on stuffing his gut? :p

MM is not going to testify. He has said as much over at jodiisinnocent.

Well, he can be subpoenaed to come in if the prosecution would like to know a bit more about his little scam with California's Sweetheart. Which is kinda what I would like to see happen. I do not visit that other site and would take whatever is said there with a really big grain of salt.....or three

I have been waiting for those gas cans. I wonder if she thought of setting the house afire to destroy evidence???

Jodi was up all night before she went to rent the car.
(Up all night planning to murder Travis on a sneak visit to Arizona.)

Here she goes, preparing for the 'battered woman suffering from sleep deprivation' excuse.

Darryl had a hard time remembering those calls until JM reminded him.

Only then did he very reluctantly and hesitantly admit the fact.

Oh boy, the defiant one is back!!! She didn't sleep the night before she left on the trip because she was excited, plotting murder.

Yeah, glad she added that she didn't sleep that night. It must a lot of work to plan a murder! :gavel:

O/T - my friend flaked on me to go shopping for a dress for a wedding she is attending. I AM SO HAPPY!! :great:

Ma'am, Are you having trouble with your memory?

LOL! Cracks me up every single time!

everytime he asks "ma'am are you having trouble with your memory" i always giggle for some reason :O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver