jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs G, dont 4get, jvm is a daughter of a dancer lol

eta , good people, I must pick up my son from school..but I can assure oyu, I will be back quickly, to play catch up...you guys are wonderful to keep me in the loop...

hope I dont get a ticket lol w/ my lead foot, and let me check to make sure my license plate isnt upside down lol

hope your car is not red!

GAS cans!!!!!!!

That's be me. When I fall I fall hard.....:blushing:

He's a judge? He deserves to be!! :great:

Let's conspire to do something naughty and end up in his court.

Or we could just attend trials he's hearing. :blushing:

Winamucka NV

gassed up her car with one of the gas cans

12.175 gals

not discussed on direct.

JA no that was not asked

What the heck is INsession? What station is it on? I watch HLN, they air the trial, with horrid commercials, and once in awhile I can catch some of that on a lunch break. The same people everyone was saying were fired from Insession are on HLN - Jean Casares and Beth Karas.

Is it different?
6hours of trial coverage with commercials on TruTV (6am-12pm), there is also TruTV-West (9am-3pm), but it's really the same coverage, just 3 hours delayed.
InSession is cutting down to 2 hours taped, not live next week.

Is it really so remote out that way .. I've driven across Australia and that IS remote but still didn't need to carry gas cans.

Ooooooh its never occurred to me until now, but those gas cans would have been very heavy.

She's so happy...hope she's full and headache free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always wondered if the gas cans weren't possibly for setting the body/evidence/house on fire afterwards more than to avoid tanking up.

Daryll Brewer. JA called old bf (shocking)

So what she didn't sleep all night, then she drove all day, then the next night she drove through the night??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nunca me buscaron101