jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot. Kids are home from school today so I had toturn the computer over to them (where I watch via stream) I am watching on my iPhone attached to a little speaker, holed up in my room drinking coffee and knitting.!

Lady Edith, I think you are my twin!:rocker:

Oh my, think Karen Black in Trilogy of Terror. The last one where she is squatting on the floor with the knife, waiting for her mother to come over.......oh my....

images

Sorry I missed that entirely, he gave testimony in court over the phone?

When Jodi was being questioned by Juan about the bruises she said were on her neck and claimed that MM had seen them and she had talked to him about it, she was certain that MM would back her story up. They ended up placing a call to him in open court, still being under oath, and he said he had not seen the bruises and had never talked to her about them. I loved it! I knew there was a reason why Juan kept asking Jodi if she was sure that MM would never betray her. Juan obviously knew that MM was not going to lie for Jodi but Jodi didn't know it. :great:

We are BACK!!!

Starting with Jodi being admonished by the judge for interrupting Martinez.

HA! The judge told her to wait until he finishes his question before she tries to answer! :great:

Hey Jodi will need to upgrade her boob job at some stage, wonder how that'll happen.

I am once again struck after this morning's session on the stand, with how very much JA seems to relish the sex talk.

She is very proud to have boffed TA, and everyone else she has boffed.

She groomed TA. I didn't recognize that until the prosecutor started his cross-examination. It is now very clear.

She should have been a *advertiser censored* actress. I'm serious. It's her thing. I wonder if she was sexually abused. How else could she get so twisted? Ugh. She's so vile and hideous.

I don't remember if it was you who mentioned DW a few dozen threads back but that may have been when I first felt a kinship towards you (if it was you). He was also the best prosecutor I've ever seen hands down. What he did in that trial should be used in law schools all over the country- for prosecutors and defense attorneys. I DVR'ed parts of that trial to rewatch what he did and was in amazement. The refrain in closing, "Poor Conrad Murray". I cried when that DVR broke.

He's a Judge now, you know.

That's be me. When I fall I fall hard.....:blushing:

He's a judge? He deserves to be!! :great:

I like this judge... Really for some reason I do...I think she harbours immense knowledge somewhere...

When Jodi was being questioned by Juan about the bruises she said were on her neck and claimed that MM had seen them and she had talked to him about it, she was certain that MM would back her story up. They ended up placing a call to him in open court, still being under oath, and he said he had not seen the bruises and had never talked to her about them. I loved it! I knew there was a reason why Juan kept asking Jodi if she was sure that MM would never betray her. Juan obviously knew that MM was not going to lie for Jodi but Jodi didn't know it. :great:

Is there a clip/youtube of that? I missed all the pretrial hearing stuff.

What the heck is INsession? What station is it on? I watch HLN, they air the trial, with horrid commercials, and once in awhile I can catch some of that on a lunch break. The same people everyone was saying were fired from Insession are on HLN - Jean Casares and Beth Karas.

Is it different?

InSession is on TruTV (204 if you have dish network) It's many of the same people. Vinnie P, Jinkasaurus, Beth, Joey Jackson, etc
It airs 8a-2p cst. I watch until then and then switch to HLN

Juan is doing an amazing job. its JA and her answers etc that were stressing me out to the point i wanted to smack my head off the wall :what:

i am looking forward to hearing "we the jury find jodi ann arias guilty of murder in the first degree" :jail:

I just want to say I love your signature pic. Travis was such a good looking guy. so sad that this witch had to take him away so soon :furious:

I remember hearing how jodi was shy and quiet in large groups. That's likely because she didn;t know who to mirror in such a group.

But she can't stay quiet now. Now, she has to engage with JM, while doing what her attorneys have advised her to do, while trying to gauge the reactions and mirror 18 stone faced jurors. She can't do it. So she morphs, and morphs and morphs, desperately trying to figure out who to be so she can mask the utter emptiness of her soul.

Bizarre and fascinating and super creepy.

THAT is amazing insight!!! And likely spot on!!!

I knew she mirrored whoever she was with but I didnt stop to think how that affected her in a crowd. Very interesting!

I wondered what any of you thought about the upside down license plate? I think she stole one off another car in another state and when she put the orginal one back on she put it on wrong.

Interesting theory. It hadn't occurred to me but it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13