jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back. Anything Bombshell happen?

Dunno when you left, but Jod bought a third gas can from the Wal-marts and then conveniently returned it because she realized it wasn't fiscally smart to spend the $13 on it. No return receipt, though.

Oh and the skaters were scary.

I must say that I am loving the "no objections"....
But darn it I need a sidebar to accomplish a few things......

I just turned up the volume on my pc so I could hear it in the bathroom

I hope the jury caught that bit about her knowing the gun wasn't loaded. Travis never owned a gun, but let's pretend he did: running for a gun she knew wasn't loaded just isn't believable anyway, so why even bother with that lie in the self defense BS? I don't get it, I thought she was a killer, but not stupid. I think I've changed my mind.

IMO

so.....'OMG, HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!!! I COULD GRAB THAT GUN BUT I'M AFRAID IT'S NOT LOADED!!!! I'LL JUST RUN OUT THE DOOR AND DRIVE AWAY!! HE'S NAKED AND WET. SURELY HE WON'T COME OUTSIDE!!! 911!! 911!!'

not....

She's so bad. And by bad I don't mean good.

Anyone who's still buying what she's selling needs a hug, a drink and maybe a psych exam.

I wish someone cld mash together all the DT signals and send to NG. Nurmi just did it again arm raised above head

Actually saw her realize what she had said about going in and out of the Starbucks and could tell she was in an oops moment. JM not catching her quick enough on these changes. Allows her to elaborate about the washroom when she realizes that this is the license plate story and she goofed.

MOO

Yep!!

:back::back::back:

Observable Oops Moment, and scrambling to backpedal her story.

I haven't posted a lot, even though I am still totally hooked on this trial and try to catch up as much as my life will allow me! The majority of the time I am so far behind on the trial, that when I do finally have an opinion or want to comment, I am way too late for the party! LOL!

I just wanted to thank all of the regular posters for their commentaries, updates, opinions, and humor during this time. You guys are awesome! :seeya:

Let it go Juan. Enough with the license plate.

she is so damned argumentative - I cannot stand it!

I hope the jury caught that bit about her knowing the gun wasn't loaded. Travis never owned a gun, but let's pretend he did: running for a gun she knew wasn't loaded just isn't believable anyway, so why even bother with that lie in the self defense BS? I don't get it, I thought she was a killer, but not stupid. I think I've changed my mind.

IMO

There are different degrees of stupid. I wouldn't label her as the stupidest criminal, but she still ranks in the stupid category!

Holy Mother of Road Trips. These are not your grandmothers road trips! I would get in the car with my sisters, mom and pop driving, stop at a few Stucky's across the U.S. buy Pecan Log Rolls and some copper rings with turquoise little doo dad that make my fingers green, charm for my charm bracelet with some little cute indian thing and we are on our way.

No guns, gas cans, rental cars, Ky Lubricant...

I missed out!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

me too - my dad and i drove from TX to CA once.... he would only stop for gas, and if you needed to pee, you did it then, he wouldnt stop again.

I should have ridden with Jodi. :eyeroll:

OH, it was angled on the curb...that makes perfect sense.

Does she think being a jerk to Juan makes her look good for the jury or does she do it for her own entertainment??? I DON’T GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

have no idea whether this license plate belonged to your car . . I had idea . . you didn't take time to go to back plate to see if it matched . . .just grabbed it . . . take it without checking and put in front floorboard . . .

did it occur to you to check license in back . . I more concerned about getting into the car . . .if concerned for safety why getting out . . . wasn't concerned until after I saw it. .

concerned for your safety . . . getting in car and lock doors check back didn't occur tome . . .safety was a concern . . wasn't scared . . . locked doors quickly and turned car on quickly . . . not so concerned for safety - you got out and investigated . . I didn't know what it was . . .shiney . . .(ooohhhh Shiney!!!)

place of safety?
public place @ night locked doors . .
your car? you could just drive away . . you can back up . . . and move forward and leave if wanted to . . .
instead of concern for safety . . .wasn't concerned @ that time . . . saw bright flash when headlihts hit it
objection - gone over it 3 or 4 times

how did you tell if it was reflective if I was flat?
it was tipped on the curb

I'm back. Anything Bombshell happen?

She is a bug expert and could tell from the bugs on the license plate it belonged to the rental car rather than those hard to find letters and number on the plate.

so, she is worried about a license plate, but not the two bloody car mats she tossed that she said never existed.

When you commit bloody crimes, lay some tarp in the car first.. jeez...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmjordan75