jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA thinks there were 3 scary skater punks

She psychically knew to check her license plate, because something seemed wrong.

9 or 10 at night you decide to get out and go look at it. Its a license plate. It had bugs on it, must be mine. took it and drove off.

Can someone please give me a non AZ central link to this trial? Thanks.

She swapped plates for AZ I'm sure of it. She's the skater girl.

I must say that I am loving the "no objections"....
But darn it I need a sidebar to accomplish a few things......

We get a break in about 10 minutes

OK...in my opinion he has impeached her testimony about 142 times (not that I'm counting) but is there a moment in official court procedure that it is announced that a testimony has been impeached? Does the lawyer shout it out? Does the judge announce it? TIA!!

Wait a minute...Jodi says she saw the gun at Travis's in the Fall 2007, but then says she hasn't ever seen small guns before when concerning Grandpa's guns. Something here that is a lie, but we're going to fast for me to think.

Brain Scrambled?

AN UNFORTUNATE SERIES OF EVENTS :(

She really makes me sick.

Skater punks snickering at her in parking lot of Starbucks

BBM. too bad this has been used. would've been a great title for her autobiography which would probably be about 10 volumes long.

This license plate story was unbelievable before, and it's just absurd now! Well done, JM!

She compares license plates being the same by the amount of bugs on them, not by the numbers and letters lolol.... How did she know how much bugs were on the other one without looking?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

"license plates have numbers and letters on them"
:floorlaugh:

I hope the jury caught that bit about her knowing the gun wasn't loaded. Travis never owned a gun, but let's pretend he did: running for a gun she knew wasn't loaded just isn't believable anyway, so why even bother with that lie in the self defense BS? I don't get it, I thought she was a killer, but not stupid. I think I've changed my mind.

IMO

She compared bug evidence...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is the Jury keeping themselves from applauding?

:floorlaugh:

Nothing like an unloaded gun to stop an attacker.:waitasec:

But the ammo was in the gun. :waitasec:

nurmi just threw up his hands when she kept talking before he objected..... lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper