jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually saw her realize what she had said about going in and out of the Starbucks and could tell she was in an oops moment. JM not catching her quick enough on these changes. Allows her to elaborate about the washroom when she realizes that this is the license plate story and she goofed.

MOO

Quick enough that she did throw in waiting for her drink that she didn't order, though :D

Holy Mother of Road Trips. These are not your grandmothers road trips! I would get in the car with my sisters, mom and pop driving, stop at a few Stucky's across the U.S. buy Pecan Log Rolls and some copper rings with turquoise little doo dad that make my fingers green, charm for my charm bracelet with some little cute indian thing and we are on our way.

No guns, gas cans, rental cars, Ky Lubricant...

I missed out!

I think JM should just say "your honor, we need to stop for the day....I'm hungry...I have a migraine....and I need about 5 martini's".....LOL

I can't stand the woman defense lawyer. Her expressions drive me crazy.

bangs.head.against.wall.over.and.over.

So was she crosseyed when she killed Travis? What an image...

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggggggg

I bet you are correct. What a horrible image.....plus I bet her teeth were showing.

Holy Mother of Road Trips. These are not your grandmothers road trips! I would get in the car with my sisters, mom and pop driving, stop at a few Stucky's across the U.S. buy Pecan Log Rolls and some copper rings with turquoise little doo dad that make my fingers green, charm for my charm bracelet with some little cute indian thing and we are on our way.

No guns, gas cans, rental cars, Ky Lubricant...

I missed out!

You still have time...

Juan is doing a really good job on the premeditation issues.

Her story about the license plate is completely implausible, and Juan is doing a great job of demonstrating this.

You were safe, Jodi. You had grandpa's gun in your purse.

Here come the nasty skateboarders that got the free robertson screwdriver with their board purchase
....Who happen to hang at Starbucks.. because they LOVE their skater-venti-double hot-mocha-with whipped cream-low fat lattes...

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member