jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 skaters...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prosecutor keeping Jodi completely off balance now. He went from guns to license plate tampering. Jurors I hope are following better than I am. Jodi still not that off balance.

Almost all gas stations in NC are pump your own gas. Pumped for you is WAY more expensive.

They still do that? :what: I live in San Diego and haven't seen a full service station in forever!

He's jumping so he can return to it and pounce badly.

I can't wait!!!!

How did Jodi hear the skaters snickering as they skated away? She said not laughing loudly. Skateboard wheels are loud!

I must say that I am loving the "no objections"....
But darn it I need a sidebar to accomplish a few things......

:banghead: I am SO SICK of her saying "hit the road".

Oh the front plate was that special flashy glowing reflectorized one

Taped recording . . JA w/Det Flores . . .
any weapons used?
look like might be
gun?
don't know - did TA have any weapons?
his 2 fists . . .he was into ufc

so that was the truth?
no that was a lie
you lied to him again
yes

talked about a lot of things . . .
what little he could tell me
and what little he could tell you

relation with tA
somewhat - idn't get into it

Det said Thursday thru yesterday for timeline
I knew that was not true
you had all the cards information when you called Det Flores
you knew you had been the person to kill him
yes
you wee there on 6/4 and you knew all that when you were talking with Det
that is right
didn't know how matters would eventually unfold
I had good idea
your not a prognosticator of the future
um no

didn't know what wsa going to be important
I was not thinking along those lines
point investigation away from you
for time being
when they spoke w/you on 15th said not even there
yes
then told them a man and woman did it
that is right
stuck wit that for couple of years

didn't know important back in 2008 it would be important about the guns - you could not see the future
not why I said it
lack of sophistication
it was a calculated statement
it was not a technique on part of Det . . . issue of techniques discussed . . . when you calledhim you were running the conversation . . . you could stop it at any time
yes
you could walk out
I could have stopped not walked out
on that date you could have stopped and walked out
yes

on 6/10/08 - if you wanted to tell him you knew more about it he would have listened?
yes
based on what you feel about conversation - tell Det. Flores you knew what happened
he would have listened

not the truth . . . TA never went shooting guns . . . never saw him put him put any gun in his hand . . . one gun it was his. . . . I discovered it in fall 2007 . . . . when did you say you knew fall 2007 - that is the one . . . . found it somewhere . . . where was the ammunition? inside the gun . . .

he told me it was not loaded in fall 2007 . . . .he took it one night when he was . . .
haven't received statement to the contrary
I did receive statement tocontrary

in this recording you say no TA had no guns but he had gun
yes he had one
your grandfather had small gun
I don't know how small
was it big long one?
that was only one I ever saw

you said in burglary 5/28/08 look like toy gun . . . taken from your room $10 and $20 . . . your laptop not taken . . . no my laptop was with me. . . . you said it was in the hamper . . . no I said it was lucky that I had it with me normally it goes in laundry hamper . . . I took it every where woth me . . .

everything I noticed . . . I reported . . . officer allow you to go into room to report . . you were there until 1:00 afternoon
no
later than 1?
I was there @ 1 . . . my sister and I
ever a mention of your sister?
when Yreka officer testified was there ever mention of your sister?
I don'tthink so
you were out of house and called to respond there . . . you indicated you were last to be there @ 1:00 - came back after 3 . . . I came as soon as my sis checked her voicemail . .

items taken incuding 25 calib handgun. . . .like a toy gun . . . had a purse . .. carried your items in .. . purse . . . toy gun could have fit in your purse?
I don't know I never seen it
how about the gun you used to kill TA . .. wasn't very big . . .could fit in your purse
if I removed other items yes

burglary happened before going on trip . . . 10 days after the sex conversation? it would be 18 days. . . still have conversations with TA . . .didn't plan to go visit him

not plan when I hit the road. . . in calif - @ starbucks drinking frap . . . go in and come out .. .something happened to your car . . .I think it was that time it happened . . how long inside starbucks 5-10 min . . . restroom, longline. . made drink , came out to car - skaters there it was @ night . . . don't know time . . .between 9-10 . . .not toolate . .

skaters laughing snickering skating away from your car . . . pavement not dirt. . . see something in front of you - pulled inforward . . . .sidewalk in front?there was a curb . . bumper near it . . . starbucks was behind and to right of vehicle . . . skaters - think there were 3 . . . there are lights in parking lot . . .turn car on get ready to leave . . .turn on lights - something catches eye . . . began to back out . . . why do you care if something out in front of you . . .reflector it was reflective . . . . I better check that out before I leave . . .it lit up more than anything aroiund it . . it was flat . . it was just a flash . . I din't see until I got out that it was licenseplate . . .

Actually saw her realize what she had said about going in and out of the Starbucks and could tell she was in an oops moment. JM not catching her quick enough on these changes. Allows her to elaborate about the washroom when she realizes that this is the license plate story and she goofed.

MOO

Hey ... this story is ridiculous. Doesn't make sense on any level.

Roflmao! A flash flat thing.... She gets out to investigate...eyeroll!

So preposterous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many of us remember that we used the bathroom in a specific fast food place, there was a line for the bathroom, at a specific time on a road trip we took 5 years ago!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: What a piece of work!! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper