jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what type of gun was "stolen" from her grandfather and what type killed Travis?

"It could fit in your purse, couldn't it?". He is nailing her!

how big was the gun you used to kill TA, could it fit in your purse?

JA admits yes it could (if she removed some items) :rolleyes:

Why is she lying about the laptop? They have her statement! Wow!

Because she HAS to correct him. That is one reason why she dances around so much.....she has to have last word and has to be right.

This jury has it easy. Jodi's testimony is like a negative space painting. Just look at all the things she spontaneously can't remember (like the grandfather's handgun) and you basically have a confession.

Her voice is very soft right now. She is nervous has all get out.

She is more quiet, more subdued.

She's falling behind, going down, and the reality is beginning to sink in.

He is a genius .. the fact she threw the food hissy fit yesterday means she can't today, I bet she wishes she'd saved that one for later.

*scratches head*

So someone in fear for their life runs to grab a gun they know is unloaded? What the...

She must know there's a police report about this - she's really failing lying liars 101.
She knew the gun that was stolen looked like a toy, but she never saw it.
Burglars always steal only the tiniest guns, and small amounts of money.
And cell phones with private part pictures.

I think Juan lost his train of thought. Or he dropped it on purpose. She lied and stated that she saw Travis holding THAT gun at one time, then started blah, blah, blah and Juan didn't go back to it.

I think he dropped it like a hot potato because she was about to throw in another fabricated version of how he had a gun. :liar:

For someone who is not good with math she sure is fast at correcting how many days between the sex tape and the murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298