jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh, so exciting! Juan is starting to really really trip her up! Gun, loaded, ammo, GO JUAN!

Bet the jury is awake now!!!!!!!!!!

What a ridiculous lie, about the gun.

Yeah, where was the box of ammo? Where was the gun case? Cleaning kit?

And of course she told Flores he didn't have a gun because that was the truth - she just didn't know at that point she would get caught and fabricate a self defense claim at that time.

I hope the jury has BS detectors.... She is a horrible on the spot liar.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

We have cheap gas in Nj...thanks to northern nj.:blushing:

First time I drove myself out of state and needed gas, I sat at the pump for a long time..,,,wasn't until another customer asked me if everything was okay .... i thought perhaps the attendant was in the bathroom... The other customer laughed and laughed.... That's how I learned they expected me to pump it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I luv me some JM! he is tying this up w/ a pretty red silky bow for the jurors, jmo

A good point - why would she not say if Travis had any type of gun to the detective.
And didn't she just say her phone was stolen during the burglary?

huh, 30 dollars stolen from JA's room at grandparents home during the "burglary" in which a gun was also stolen :waitasec:

So she was being attacked by Travis and was so desperate to get away from him...that she climbed shelves in the closet for a gun she believed to be unloaded... instead of running away completely. Right.

$30 what a silly thing to go from your room, as if. How lucky that the laptop was still in there. I'm sure he has a statement to show that she is lying right now.

I fear that any moment a giant serpentine tongue is going to come out of her mouth and wrap around Juan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895