jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY IS SHE EVEN BOTHERING?
I mean she knows the DP is on the table.....but she is just nailing DP..on her own terms IMO...
....seriously.....
She has absolutely no dignity....and how dare she?
How dare she deny TA's dignity?....
She corrupted him and murdered him in cold blood.......
She is the epitome of evil....

She called detectives on the night too while they were still at the house .. I'd love to hear that one.

How did she know Flores was the lead detective and how did she get his phone number?

I think that Juan is not using a flow chart or map because using a visual aid would help Jodi. This way, it is easier to catch her in her lies, imo.

I think so, too. He's jumping around so she has to go off-script, and has a harder time remembering what she said.
Then Nurmi starts coughing, touching his nose, and objecting, for mumble reasons.

JM is doing AMAZING!!! Cross exam is not easy and prosecutors rarely get to cross defendants. I can't believe how he just keeps it moving and KNOWS every detail of this case. And how he deals with this defendant is totally beyond me.

telling the "story" about TA having a gun.

Claims it is the one she killed him with.

Claims she has known since 2007.

Does not know where TA kept the ammo.

spinning her lies, about to get caught up in some lies again.

Wait for it

This is shockingly scary how she planned this trip, called Darryl, filled up, called Ryan and did not indicate she is now filled up all her cans her car and she will head to Mesa. Instead she tells him she is on her way at which point she arrives at Ryan many hours late and claims she just got lost.

She planned this murder carried it out got caught and how did that work for you Jodi?

She is sliding down a slippery slope right now....

Hooray! Keep talking Jodi about the gun, Arias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966