jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is she lying about the laptop? They have her statement! Wow!

No self respecting pyscho stalker goes anywhere without her laptop

This should make it clear to the jury that she premeditated the murder.

I do not understand why Jodi kept all these receipts, but for whatever reason she did. Therefore, the absence of receipts tends to indicate that no transaction took place -- e.g. the return gas can at Walmart, and the gas receipts between Pasadena and Mesa.

IMO these are just stupid lies because we know she had extra gas cans, so why would she get extra gas but not use it --why would she keep filling up at gas stations?

She was still with PPL and attended a PPL event in Utah (for an hour or so). Could she have saved receipts for tax purposes, to write off her "business" trip?
This was back when she thought she wouldn't get caught.

Just a guess on my part.

This gun issue is important to her because she doesn't want Grandma and Grandpa mad at her for stealing from them. IMO

Cause when she beats this charge, and goes back to live with them, she doesn't want it to be awkward. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

OMG THIS IS LIKE CHRISTMAS! Who said they could not bring up the burglary or gun?

Woah this is the greatest day of my life. She needs to stand up, apologize for wasting tax payers money and change her plea to Guilty..

Tell who is enjoying this now....Juan!

The smile on his face when she stated the laptop was with her - in complete opposite to what's been previously testified to = priceless! :biggrin:

)*#%(*W#&%_&%*($&%*(&%

unFRIGGINbelievable!!!! She will NEVER stop the lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute...Jodi says she saw the gun at Travis's in the Fall 2007, but then says she hasn't ever seen small guns before when concerning Grandpa's guns. Something here that is a lie, but we're going to fast for me to think.

She actually looks nervous right now, being grilled about grnadpa's missing gun. :eek:

I think Juan lost his train of thought. Or he dropped it on purpose. She lied and stated that she saw Travis holding THAT gun at one time, then started blah, blah, blah and Juan didn't go back to it.

:lol:

Were you there after 1:00?

Um, what do you mean?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews
#JodiArias knew about the gun but says Travis told her it was not loaded. Still #Arias grabbed it when she 'feared for her life"?

$30 what a silly thing to go from your room, as if. How lucky that the laptop was still in there. I'm sure he has a statement to show that she is lying right now.

Yes - the responding officer's testimony... :)

Jodi was the LAST one in the home before the 'burglary'!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298