jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"And you were just sitting around, drinking your Strawberry Frappucinno, right?"
I love Juan!

Please tell me juan found some skaters who remember her waving a toy gun at them!

Man, those kids are quick!! 5-10 minutes to mess with the license plates.

AN UNFORTUNATE SERIES OF EVENTS :(

She really makes me sick.

Skater punks snickering at her in parking lot of Starbucks

She walked into StarBucks and walked out but did not get a Frappie.

THEN

She says she went to the bathroom then got her drink and left.

Really sneaky of the defense not asking her about the 3rd gas can.....hope the jury remembers that little tidbit

She's just invented this lie about Travis holding the gun.

My son, who has not followed this case in any way, heard this part of the testimony and started laughing. He said "she is so full of it" and "why does she turn her head like that'?

her obstinance and obvious effort to distort words will make the jury see how sneaky she is.

Put her back into a comfortable lie, drop her with some facts, move her back to bickering, drop in some premeditation ..

Here come the nasty skateboarders that got the free robertson screwdriver with their board purchase

wait! after she "got her drink"? she just said she didnt get a drink that she just went in and out. This is in response to JM asking her if she got her strawberry frap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper