jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping it really annoys her that when she looks to the jury they aren't looking.
I'm waiting for her to scream "LOOK AT ME!"

Factoid: JA is nearsighted and got glasses in 2010 per the defendant

Dear lord almighty .... He's laughing, it is funny. She's good in her ability to keep going no matter what.

Juan is laughing at this comedic BS she's shovelling! :floorlaugh:

Look, I love Juan, but sometimes he needs to back out of that rabbit hole....... It just doesn’t matter if he proves whether she was parked AGAINST the curb or NOT.

My own opinion: I'm beginning to believe Jodi Arias had these gas cans full of gas because she planned to burn down Travis Alexander's home - and was interrupted when Travis' roommate came home; so she had to leave without completing her plan. MOO

I thought the very same thing when the THIRD gas can came into play! Oh, Jodi, that was a much better plan...You would still be in trouble, but Travis would still be alive!

OMG...."I just got glasses so I couldn't see it". AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. *sigh*

:floorlaugh: How considerate of the Ninja skateboarders-----they propped up her license plate for her.

As a mother of a girl skater, I'm offended Jodi.

I'm so blind that I can't see a license plate, but I don't wear glasses when I drive. Really?

There you go...she is nearsighted and did not get glasses till 2010. new excuse

near sighted with no glasses til 2010! how cld she take photos??!

And NOW she's an "investigator!!" Watch out Stephanie! When she gets out she'll come after your job!! LOL

LOLOL! Nearsighted. . can't see license plate. . but was able to get a driver's license. LOLOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298