jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Mother of Road Trips. These are not your grandmothers road trips! I would get in the car with my sisters, mom and pop driving, stop at a few Stucky's across the U.S. buy Pecan Log Rolls and some copper rings with turquoise little doo dad that make my fingers green, charm for my charm bracelet with some little cute indian thing and we are on our way.

No guns, gas cans, rental cars, Ky Lubricant...

I missed out!

Well, obviously you never went on the murderous rage roadtrip! Lol!!!

it was square... no it was rectangular LOL this trial is like a geometry lesson... pyramid/circle :D

i am about to blow up here,,hln has a commercial every 2 min. and all the live feeds are going down or out

Juan is unbelievable... He is awesome.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Is anyone else watching Wilmott during cross? She continues to shake her head no or yes.
Is this appropriate? Shouldn't the judge pay attention to this? Never been in court but this seems absurd to me and disrespectful tithe prosecutor.

it was square...right?

it was rectangular

tomato...tomato Jodi:furious::banghead:

Why in the world would "3" skaters with screwdrivers take off her license plate while she's buying a strawberry frappie?

LIAR!!!

This is absolutely ridiculous~

Jodi couldn't tell it was a license plate even though it was a bright flash refecting surface like a license plate. Jodi couldn't tell what it was because she needed glasses then.

:gavel: OK ... please move on from the bloody license plate! :deadhorse: :viking:

If Jodi is ever released from prison, she will kill again using all the 'tricks' she learned up to this point. All to prove she can outsmart those who deign to judge her.

~~IMO~~

Ahhhhhh....shes nearsighted......she must have mistook for poor TA for a polar bear, that's why she attacked him......

Bringing in that she's near-sighted...getting a second wind, & charging in w/ chin tilted up.

Oh HELLO! here too! California to Canada (near Quebec) in 2.5 or 3 days? No stop, brush teeth in car LOL Boy my dad could stay awake! lol

Did we have the same dad? I could hold my pee for the 12 hour drive from Colorado to Kansas. I was scared to get out of the car when he stopped for gas for fear I'd take too long peeing and be left. :floorlaugh:

the front of the car came up to the sidewalk area?
there was no sidewalk
came up to the cinderblock . . . as you backed up it is now leaning so that whe you back away it flashes . . . they took time to remove the license plate . . . to put it up against cinder block . . .

objection - sustaine rephrase

pulled in . . went into starbucks . . . car with people around it . . some kids near car - not near front of car . . I didn't se them crouched down . . .didn't give it any deep thought . . .front of car was next to the cinder block . .. it was leaning toward the driver . . backing up it flashes . . . did't know what it was if it was standin up leaning and didn't know what it was . . . I am nearsited and didn't get glasses until 2010 . . .
it was square
it was rectangular - it made a reflection
caught your attention as back outyour know license plates are reflective - on one side they have numbers and letters - back is typically white . . . license has numbers letters and bugs and you don't know what it was

objection - she already said..

afternoon recess - back @ 3:25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members