jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She compared the bugs.

That's how I always identify my license plate, too.

:floorlaugh:

she is so smirking at the end....she really thinks she is winning lol

I'm feeling very tense - I blame Jodi's combative, argumentative, circular answers - she is terrible!

And she just feels s-o-o-o-o-o-o pleased with herself, doesn't she???? AAACCCKKK!!!

Is anyone else watching Wilmott during cross? She continues to shake her head no or yes.
Is this appropriate? Shouldn't the judge pay attention to this? Never been in court but this seems absurd to me and disrespectful tithe prosecutor.

She drives me CRAZY!

Yes. At the beginning of this thread, someone mistook a llama for an emu. :giggle:

mad.gif

Those weirdos in Oregon won't let you pump your own - all are full service.

I tried once when I was driving to Seattle up I5, I thought they were going to call the SWAT team when I touched the pump.

The people in NJ are aren't swift enough to pump their own gas either. :rolleyes:

I liked how she tells Flores that Travis had no guns in a phone call early on in the investigation. She hadn't thought of her self-defense fabrication at that time and Juan pointed this out. I liked that.

I'm hoping it really annoys her that when she looks to the jury they aren't looking.
I'm waiting for her to scream "LOOK AT ME!"

I noticed that. I heard that not one juror looks her way as they are heading out. She probably expects them to all wave good bye and for the men to blow her a kiss. She is the definition of ARROGANCE

She told us she couldn't do math, so I guess that's why she tells license plates by bug spatter.

Testimony earlier she wore contact lenses right? Glasses in 2010. Prison ones no less.

Phew! Thank god for this break. My head is full of jello at this point. I trust that Juan is going to slam down hard about something, or he wouldn't be letting this happen. Hoping for a BOMBSHELL! after the break.

Sure hope Juan follows up on how she drove all over the Western US when she was blind as a bat. :what:

Why in the world would "3" skaters with screwdrivers take off her license plate while she's buying a strawberry frappie?

LIAR!!!

This is absolutely ridiculous~

Didn't she say that she went in and came back out without buying anything? In that case, there's no way that the "skaters" had time to do the license plate thing. :moo:

Whenever the Judge sustains an objection and goes to break she ALWAYS stares at Juan with cockiest sociopathic smile I have ever seen!

It's sooooo creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member