jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...in my opinion he has impeached her testimony about 142 times (not that I'm counting) but is there a moment in official court procedure that it is announced that a testimony has been impeached? Does the lawyer shout it out? Does the judge announce it? TIA!!

No. Impeaching her testimony just means showing she lied. Nothing else happens as a result.

Can someone please tell me the point of the license plate? TIA

Okay, I'm confused about how the license plate comes into play. I may have missed something early on. Did she later swap out the plates or leave the plate in the rental car, or what? The whole "I found it in a Starbucks parking lot" thing seems like a preposterous lie created to justify something that she later did. Anyone??

Being nearsighted means you see better nearer and worse farther. That license plate was near to her, standing up, facing her. If she's nearsighted, why couldn't she recognize it as a license plate? Also, why was she looking forward while backing out of a parking space? And they put her plate under her car, leaning on the cinder-block wheel-chock? Gahhh... None of these are likely to happen singularly, let alone simultaneously. Occam or GTFO

I like that even though some of JMs questions get objected to and sustained, he spells out the truth in those questions for the jurors to hear and compare the BS coming from (her) mouth. I'm sick of typing her initials even. Just so very sick of her.
But JM I love more every day! I never considered myself a Juanette... But I'm finding myself quite enamored with the man!! I hope there's room for me in his fan club ;)

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Juan is doing a really good job on the premeditation issues.

Her story about the license plate is completely implausible, and Juan is doing a great job of demonstrating this.

Do you think he's going to deal with the hair color or let that go? Didn't he already show the receipt for the dye?!?!

I just don't get the big whoopla about the license plate. Even if it was turned over. IF her headlights hit the metal part, it could have still been "shiny" like she says.

Not that I believe her, but I think the jury "gets" it by now.

JM is getting to how she switched plates to "avoid detection"

"God's Gonna Cut You Down" - Johnny Cash

[video=youtube;eJlN9jdQFSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc[/video]

You can run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Sooner or later God'll cut you down

Go tell that long tongue liar
Go and tell that midnight rider
Tell the rambler, the gambler, the back biter
Tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down

Well my goodness gracious let me tell you the news
My head's been wet with the midnight dew
I've been down on bended knee talkin' to the man from Galilee
He spoke to me in the voice so sweet
I thought I heard the shuffle of the angel's feet
He called my name and my heart stood still
When he said, "(Juan) John go do My will!"

Run on for a long time
Run on for a long time

Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's done in the dark will be brought to the light

Run on for a long time
Run on for a long time

Tell 'em that God's gonna cut you down

OK...in my opinion he has impeached her testimony about 142 times (not that I'm counting) but is there a moment in official court procedure that it is announced that a testimony has been impeached? Does the lawyer shout it out? Does the judge announce it? TIA!!

No but that would be damn funny if IN THIS TRIAL everybody got to shout "liar" each time she lied. But we would never hear the testimony. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Opsie! Near-sighted people have to put glasses ON to read. Far-sighted take them OFF to read.

No, nearsighted can see near but not as well at a distance.

:welcome4:

If she's nearsighted, how did she know what type of photos Travis was looking at??? etc, etc, etc, I hope the prosecution throws this fact back at her.

And peeping in the window watching Travis and the woman on the couch that she could see snapping her bra back. Hmmm maybe Travis was adjusting her.:)

OMFG.

I cannot BELIEVE THIS.

ITA with you all. You ask her if the sky is blue she'll say it's freaking BLACK.

Like that he got in she didn't know what her defense would be. Ha. Shows this jury she screw with the LE the media the DA and any one else when it serves her OWN purpose.

Is the jury signaling her they are liking her or something??? She looks over constantly and when they were going to lunch then returning from lunch she actually seemed pleased!!!

JK gives her gas can story some credence????? How in heck could she say that???? Who buys 80$ gas for a ford focus when there are gas stations every where on the planned trip???

I'm getting confused. She is driving me nuts. She is back to her tricks with the memory and semantics and ggrrrrrrrr.....

Still I wonder if she believes some of these jurors are feeling bad for HER???

She says she couldn't SEE it was a license plate because she's near sighted and didn't have on glasses?????

Did she just say that????

What The Hellio was she doing DRIVING then??? She couldn't see 5 ft in front of her???

Juan missed a golden opp with that flub. He didn't pounce on that.

I was screaming at my screen

what about being a blind photographer?

Watching this trial is like stepping into a time warp. I turned it on at 11am, blinked and it was 4 in the afternoon.

Why in the world would "3" skaters with screwdrivers take off her license plate while she's buying a strawberry frappie?

LIAR!!!

This is absolutely ridiculous~

But...didn't she say she didn't buy a frappie. Oh my goodness, this would actually be funny except this freak killed Travis.

IMO - Juan can stay on the receipts, gun, gas cans, and the license plate all he wants! He is proving premeditation!

Didn't she say that she went in and came back out without buying anything? In that case, there's no way that the "skaters" had time to do the license plate thing. :moo:

I heard her say there was a long line so she was in there for awhile. She could have very well said something different 5 minutes before. LOL :banghead:

she has an answer for everything

Actually no she does not, how she missed this when being grilled on the can cans and amount of gas in them is beyond me.

The receipt shows 8 gallons of gas so you could not have filled two five gallon cans?

Jodi....I only filled them to four or a little more because filled they were hard for me to lift and move.

I know people like my dad who only filled five gallon cans to four to make them easier to handle, there will probably be people on the jury considering this even though Jodi did not mention it

This person ( I can't seem to refer to her as a woman, as she is an insult to women) is the most fragmented person I have ever come across. WOW sitting here listening to her is beyond frustrating. I can not even imagine what trying to have an argument or even a simple conversation with this Nut Case would be like..... She is beyond believable. She has me pulling my hair out in total frustration. I can't imaging what poor Travis went through with this thing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298