jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we have the same dad? I could hold my pee for the 12 hour drive from Colorado to Kansas. I was scared to get out of the car when he stopped for gas for fear I'd take too long peeing and be left. :floorlaugh:

I think that is in general all men....dh is like that as well----

Those weirdos in Oregon won't let you pump your own - all are full service.

I tried once when I was driving to Seattle up I5, I thought they were going to call the SWAT team when I touched the pump.
:panic:

:saber:

:ufo:

:kimsterwink:

So she's coming out of Starbucks and three ( I thought when she first told this story there were two) skaters who looked at her and laughed, how did they know this was her car?

Can someone clarify the plates for me? She had the back one on upside down and the front one off? But her plates, right - not stolen? I'm even getting confused, poor jury!

I bet she did something like a little swerve right in front of a police officer in order to get pulled over with that upside down plate when the time was right.

I for one am glad he didn't give up on the license plate argument. This is a major point that leads to premeditation. It's not like he is arguing about the type of coffee she ordered.

You are probably right. I was just looping around and around with them and I almost fell off my chair. :furious:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Shes a piece of work

Driving blind with a middle school mind. :giggle:

I for one am glad he didn't give up on the license plate argument. This is a major point that leads to premeditation. It's not like he is arguing about the type of coffee she ordered.

How many people here pick up rectangular shiny things at the front of their cars and throw them into the car for the hades of it?

She didn't get coffee it was a strawberry frappacuino.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I'm on my p.c. and forgot I had the headphones on and those aren't wireless so, when I went to go wee wee I almost ripped my ears off. Put on the wireless ones from my t.v. and heard nothing but commercials almost the entire time on HLN.

He has a point to his story. If she wasn't constantly flapping her lips and trying to do what JA does. It's her fault this is all taking so long NOT JM. He has a point and he is trying to get to it. We may know she is a liar, but he has to cover everything so the JURY gets it, all of them as bored as they probably are. Nurmi took forever now it is JM turn, that is why Nurmi shut up and sat down, it is JM turn. He knows where he is going.

You do realize this isn't over when JM sits down, this is his only chance at cross examining her. I don't want him to move on, I want him to do what he needs to do. After JM is done, the defense will bring on other witnesses to try to prove TA abused JA and we know that didn't happen. But we are privileged to more info so far than the jury.:banghead:

it's HER fault this drags at times because she's so obstinate about just answering a question.

i don't think i've ever seen anyone so in love with the sound of her own voice. those TV interviews were nauseating to me. she loved every minute of that. sooooo obvious.

Hope this works...
Starbucks she was at where the skaters took off her license plate. No cinder blocks between parking spots in the center of the lot. The other spot she could have parked could have had the cinder blocks, but there is no curb. It is a wall/planter (higher up than the hood of a car). I used to live in Pasadena, so listening to her describe this parking lot didn't sound right.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3706+...a=X&ei=lIMuUZGoFOaGjAKauIDQBg&ved=0CDAQ8gEwAA

:gavel: OK ... please move on from the bloody license plate! :deadhorse: :viking:

Yes please! :deadhorse: I'm sure Juan must have a point other than she is lying, unfortunately I am failing to see it. I already know it's another obvious Jodi Lie. We all know this, right? :waitasec:

I love Juan, but please move along! :please:

wait! after she "got her drink"? she just said she didnt get a drink that she just went in and out. This is in response to JM asking her if she got her strawberry frap.

Yes! I caught that too.

People with more WS experience (than I have): do any of you know if any of the prosecuting team reads here to help/assist their case?

"And to my faithful Jury, I would like to poll each one of you and if you could think of the scale, 1 to 10... 10 being Best of course, I would like each one of you to rate my performance today? After that I would like comments on the green I am wearing, for that a thumbs up or down is fine?

10f.jpg

I say she didn't want that license plate on in the neighborhood! Some watcher would have remembered it! She put it back on quickly and haphazardly....witch.

I think Jodi marks milestones in her life by the frap.

lurned to spayl BOOK CASE today: had strawberry frap
met a boy on the playground. followed him home: had strawberry frap
bought strawberry frap on way to peep in boy's window

Why would anybody remove the front facing license plate facing the Starbucks, when they could have removed the back and not be seen, plus It is a pretty big chance to take off a license plate at a stop and go place like Starbucks--she could have come out in 3 minutes

-----------------
I truly believe nurmi doesnt care anymore. I'm not knocking him. The man can only do so much and has to do what he was hired to do. I'm sure he doesnt like her. He has to act according to his profession. I think I honestly feel sorry for him. This wouldn't be easy. :what:

In many ways, I agree.

I think Nurmi is sitting back and enjoying seeing someone else experience the utter frustration of dealing with JA as Nurmi has probably frustratingly struggled with her over the course of his forced interaction with her. JMO

You were safe, Jodi. You had grandpa's gun in your purse.

She's acknowledged that the gun she used to kill Travis could have fit in her purse, and that the purse was with her when the ninja held her at gun point because she claimed she grabbed her purse and ran out. This is excellent!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness