jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so, the skaters came WITH a screwdriver and then took the screws with them when they snikered and skated away?

but they left behind the license plate propped up against the cinder block???

I gotcha now Jodi, that happens to me ALL.THE.TIME.

Jeez, I hate that.....

Okay - can someone clarify a fact. It was the back license plate that was upside down? So while she is waiting for her frap (or not), the skaters take off the front plate and discard it. And have time to also take off the back and turn it upside down and re-attach, in the dark? Wow - that would be a really fun prank to waste perfectly good skating time on. And - given that she weaves grains of truth in her lies - do we think this is the scene where she actually turns it upside down - as she's nearing Arizona?

Why in the world would "3" skaters with screwdrivers take off her license plate while she's buying a strawberry frappie?

LIAR!!!

This is absolutely ridiculous~

Well, actually she said she DIDN'T get a drink, THEN she said she went in to use the bathroom, waited in line, GOT HER DRINK, and left.....

I cannot believe no one else noticed (maybe one other here) that..:banghead:

Being nearsighted means you see better nearer and worse farther. That license plate was near to her, standing up, facing her. If she's nearsighted, why couldn't she recognize it as a license plate? Also, why was she looking forward while backing out of a parking space? And they put her plate under her car, leaning on the cinder-block wheel-chock? Gahhh... None of these are likely to happen singularly, let alone simultaneously. Occam or GTFO

She's lying about this, too, and pointed out to JM that "it was a rectangle" when he said that it was "square". BAM! Another lie, Jodi. Keep the BS coming. :D

She told us she couldn't do math, so I guess that's why she tells license plates by bug spatter.

I couldn't figure out the bug nonsense when she said that on direct, but Juan just showed us the reason for it--

She needed a way to identify it as her license plate without checking it against the back license plate because she took off the front license and turned the back one upsidedown--I mean the skateboarders did it--

If she checks it against the back, she will see that the back is upsidedown and have to fix that--so presto chango--she becomes an entomologist and identifies it by bugs.

We can laugh but before she left California, she took off her front license plate and turned the back license upsidedown, and headed into the night towards Mesa, Arizona.:furious::furious:

These lies are so ridiculous, no one could believe them, and IMO Jodi knows this -- nevertheless, she will never give the family or Juan the satisfaction of telling the truth about anything.

She is not legitimately trying to defend herself on the murder charges. She knows she's at least going to spend her life in prison, and she has come to terms with that IMO. The only reason she is putting on a defense at all, and self defense in particular, is to allow her to hold forth about her relationship with Travis and to tarnish his legacy because she is still pissed at him.

And by God if she is going down, so is everyone else! (in her mind)
IMO

JA: I didn't sya I didn't have contacts - I only said I didn't get glasses until 2010.

.:banghead:

Ah, but if she had contacts why wasn't she wearing them? And if she was wearing them why couldn't she see it was a license plate?

It does matter because its not possible the way she is trying to explain it.
He has to make a point to the jury that a plate would not be taken off then leaned up the opposite way its normally on the car.

Not trying to be a smartass, but why not? Someone could have leaned it up either way.

Again, I do not believe her, but I do think it could happen.

What's the deal with the remote control. I'm really lost on its relevance? Is it because it shows she was still near DB's home a half-hour after she left him? Can anyone explain? T.I.A.

For her alibi, that is why she got pulled over less then a mile from Ryan's house in Utah.

She didn't change the plate until she got to Ryan's house.

OHH! She DID want the cops to see her when she was at Ryan's! She probably drove around in circles looking for an LE to pull her over.

Let it go Juan. Enough with the license plate.

I think it is great that he is pursuing her on this bogus story. The license plates, one being taken off and the other being upside down, are a BIG part of the premeditation evidence. And her story is just so ridiculous, it is laughable.

Skateboarders at Starbucks? REALLY?????? :floorlaugh:

I think it is important for him to try and pin her down to that pathetic explanation. No one is going to buy that garbage. And the longer he drives that home the better, imo. She is being called out on one of the most ridiculous portions of her story. I LOVE that he is grilling her on it and pressing her on the details. JMO

Skateboarders don't give a chit about her car tags. If they took them off they would keep them for some reason They wouldn't take them off and then put them back on UPSIDE DOWN. That is just silly to claim that ever happened.

And if she did find the front license plate, why wouldn't she check to make sure the other was still there? What does that take, another 1 second of time?

It would be automatic reaction to look at the back of the car to check if it was your matching tag and to make sure they didnt take the other one. JMO

OMFG.

I cannot BELIEVE THIS.

ITA with you all. You ask her if the sky is blue she'll say it's freaking BLACK.

Like that he got in she didn't know what her defense would be. Ha. Shows this jury she screw with the LE the media the DA and any one else when it serves her OWN purpose.

Is the jury signaling her they are liking her or something??? She looks over constantly and when they were going to lunch then returning from lunch she actually seemed pleased!!!

JK gives her gas can story some credence????? How in heck could she say that???? Who buys 80$ gas for a ford focus when there are gas stations every where on the planned trip???

I'm getting confused. She is driving me nuts. She is back to her tricks with the memory and semantics and ggrrrrrrrr.....

Still I wonder if she believes some of these jurors are feeling bad for HER???

And that's what people like her do...she wants you to be confused. Sane people give up the conversation with her & that's why she has made it in life this far.

If someone were to tie her to a tree in some jungle invested with wild animals I wouldn't cry.

Sorry that's really mean.

I can relate! When they were discussing how much gasoline she was hauling around in her trunk, I found myself thinking, "If only she'd lit a cigarette....." :furious:

This gal brings out the worst in me.

I just want to smack Jodi's smirk into next week. Gosh, I just get sooooo angry the way she's making a joke of Travis' murder. These questions she's lying about and playing games with Juan over are related to the butchering she gave Travis. Does this ugly woman not realize she's on trial for that?

She is a ghoul.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member