jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah okay...that explains her photography skills.

:lol:

:floorlaugh: When I read your post, I thought that it said "her *advertiser censored* skills". My brain is sinking into the gutter for sure. :blushing:

What's the deal with the remote control. I'm really lost on its relevance? Is it because it shows she was still near DB's home a half-hour after she left him? Can anyone explain? T.I.A.

was there a dvd player missing when the gun was stolen??

I hope he doesn't harp on this friggin license plate when he comes back- just move on JM, you've made ur point and then some!

Oh I'm with you. I'm sure the jury as already gotten the point, especially when this supposed professional photographer who is driving cross country pulled out the "i didn't have glasses on" card. lol..lame.

He made sooo may points today. The car, the cans, the gun, the plate.

The gas cans were HUGE and imo, she definitely had that 3rd gas can. I think it was a BIG mistake on her part to say she returned it and didn't get a receipt. She'd have been better off saying she thought she should get just one more in addition to the two she borrowed. Her covering it up is what makes it look fishy. 2 or 3 doesn't change the fishiness of her having them in general.

She can't keep up with Martinez today is the problem.

Sending Juan Martinez Good Vibes!!

I hope Juan is keeping his strength up. It almost feels like an exorcism! I need a young priest and an old priest! Obe-Juan Kanobi--you're our only hope!

What was the deal with her "returning a gas can" she bought at WalMart in Salinas? I'm missing the importance.

Can someone please tell me the point of the license plate? TIA

She was pulled over in Utah, less then a mile from Ryan's house.
The officer that pulled her over didn't give her a ticket but remembered pulling her over b/c in the past 14 yrs that he has been a patrol officer, he has only pulled over someone ONE TIME for having a flipped license plate. Yes, the defendant, she wanted to make sure she had her alibi in Utah.

She told the officer her friends must have been playing a trick on her.
She told Ryan some skaters at Starbucks must have flipped it. So she is stuck with that stupid story.

Can you imagine being out to dinner with her and Travis, Is this what any conversation is like with her? Crikes I wouldn't even make it past appetizers without having to leave.

we know now why his friends hated her. man, the sex must've been phenomenal cuz i don't know how TA put up with her at all.

The only reason she is putting on a defense at all, and self defense in particular, is to allow her to hold forth about her relationship with Travis and to tarnish his legacy because she is still pissed at him.

yes of course -- " it's all HIS fault I had to KILL HIM-!"

I certainly wouldn't put full gas cans in the same trunk with my baggage full of clothes. There is always some residual gas that gets on the outside of the cans. Blech.

Can someone please tell me the point of the license plate? TIA

She removed the front license plate and then turned the rear plate upside down thinking it would make it harder for someone to identify the car. Goes to per-meditation.

I'm not a coffee drinker but isn't Starbucks three to four dollars a pop? How much does a gas can cost?

I like that even though some of JMs questions get objected to and sustained, he spells out the truth in those questions for the jurors to hear and compare the BS coming from (her) mouth. I'm sick of typing her initials even. Just so very sick of her.
But JM I love more every day! I never considered myself a Juanette... But I'm finding myself quite enamored with the man!! I hope there's room for me in his fan club ;)

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Absolutely! Always room for you in the Juanettes fan club. :)

I am wondering precisely this, Boodles. Why didn't she throw away the receipts, I wonder?

She couldn't have been so smart to use credit for car, cash for cans to hide her intentions, and then keep the receipts for tax purposes?

That just makes no sense to me.

Because she didn't mind them finding receipts where she didn't make purchases in Arizona, remember she was creating her alibi with this trip, of course she saved the receipts, if she hadn't, at least in her mind, that would have raised red flags. So, in good psycho fashion, she saved the receipts and made sure she didn't have to purchase anything in or around Mesa.

Can you imagine being out to dinner with her and Travis, Is this what any conversation is like with her? Crikes I wouldn't even make it past appetizers without having to leave.

It would probably be a one-sided conversation. The girl never shuts up and speaks 20,000 miles per hour.

I'm on my p.c. and forgot I had the headphones on and those aren't wireless so, when I went to go wee wee I almost ripped my ears off. Put on the wireless ones from my t.v. and heard nothing but commercials almost the entire time on HLN.

HLN is having a commercial marathon this afternoon.

I think the upside down plate was because Jodi had a NON-Cali plate on the car when she got near Travis Alexanders home (to avoid being identified)... and changed them out when she got out of Arizona.

Something is very suspect about Salinas. SHe got VERY nervous, says she did a couple of things there, besides the nail salon. I think she got a plate from someone there. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper