jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleuthers,
If JM has JA on the stand for 15 more days I am fine with that. Nurmi Had her on the stand for eight or nine days, totally lying and full of bs and we dealt with it. Why is everyone so critical of JM and in such a hurry? Don't you want justice for Travis? We have each other and the news. The jury cannot watch the news on be on forums like this, or at least they are not supposed to be. Give the prosecutor a break! He would have been through with cross in a day had it not been for JA obstructing justice. And how the judge lets her go on and on I will never know.

Why would anybody remove the front facing license plate facing the Starbucks, when they could have removed the back and not be seen, plus It is a pretty big chance to take off a license plate at a stop and go place like Starbucks--she could have come out in 3 minutes

well, driving in Arizona we only need one plate in the back.....she was more concerned about messing up any trail of her in the state. The back one comes off really soon when she get to his house. So many people drive around here w/o plates just a little paper in the back window. lol

we know now why his friends hated her. man, the sex must've been phenomenal cuz i don't know how TA put up with her at all.

thing is Travis probably did not have enough sexual experience to know good sex from bad sex. i can't imagine jodi being "good" in the sack. she's an ice cold psycho beech.

I like that even though some of JMs questions get objected to and sustained, he spells out the truth in those questions for the jurors to hear and compare the BS coming from (her) mouth. I'm sick of typing her initials even. Just so very sick of her.
But JM I love more every day! I never considered myself a Juanette... But I'm finding myself quite enamored with the man!! I hope there's room for me in his fan club ;)

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

:congrats: you have been accepted into the club, your juan-ette jacket is in the mail. ;)

And peeping in the window watching Travis and the woman on the couch that she could see snapping her bra back. Hmmm maybe Travis was adjusting her.:)

I think Jodi would splurge for some of those nightvision google like that guy wore in "Silence of the Lambs." Jame Gumb I think his name was. Just for safety when she's circling JA'S in pitch black darkness and PEEPING in TA's windows checking to see how serious he is about "courting her back."

Well, actually she said she DIDN'T get a drink, THEN she said she went in to use the bathroom, waited in line, GOT HER DRINK, and left.....

I cannot believe no one else noticed (maybe one other here) that..:banghead:

I heard that, too. I wondered why Juan didn't say anything about it. I figured maybe he didn't think that part was important.

Not trying to be a smartass, but why not? Someone could have leaned it up either way.

Again, I do not believe her, but I do think it could happen.

True, it could happen. But I think the real question, is why would skater kids take off her rear license and then put it back on upside down? That makes no sense at all. JMO

No but that would be damn funny if IN THIS TRIAL everybody got to shout "liar" each time she lied. But we would never hear the testimony. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That would be funny though! Maybe she'll come out at some point and only be allowed signal yes or no in a non-verbal way - like a red and green light?
But she could still lie, I guess.

Has she ever said when or how she put the license plate back on? Not that its true anyway......

I believe a mystery man with a screwdriver showed up and put the plate on the front. No one ever checked to see the one in the back was upside down.

Looks to me like SOMEBODY didn't get their way when asking that the court drop dead at 4:30....

DUH NEVERMIND. Looking at my clock. 4:30 central....LOLOLOL. Brain fried. Need wine.

What was the deal with her "returning a gas can" she bought at WalMart in Salinas? I'm missing the importance.

I got the feeling JM didn't think she really returned it. But, I don't know that for fact. jmo

I certainly wouldn't put full gas cans in the same trunk with my baggage full of clothes. There is always some residual gas that gets on the outside of the cans. Blech.

Not to mention it will tip over. When I get gas for the mower I put it on the floor behind my seat. Even with that little time the fumes are awful. How did she stand that odor? yuck

She went back to return a remote she took by accident? Now that's a lie. Did she go back to take a knife belonging to her ex or something?

I certainly wouldn't put full gas cans in the same trunk with my baggage full of clothes. There is always some residual gas that gets on the outside of the cans. Blech.

I don't care what the cost of gas was, there is NO way I am filling extra cans of gasoline and putting them in my car and driving? I can't be saving that much.. Maybe $1 per gallon or $10 a tank. even if it meant a savings of $100 for the trip, it would make me very uncomfortable to have all that gas in the car.

Unless of course I was on the way to commit a murder and did not want to be traced in his State. Then heck, why not.. after all, I have a gun too. I'm a regular Bonnie without my Clyde...

I believe it is just the opposite. You can't see near.

No--nearsighted means you can see near--that's what I am. And I can't drive at night without glasses--Jodi would have been blind on that road trip.

anyone else notice it is the same shirt when they played the sex tape previously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper