jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I love Juan, but sometimes he needs to back out of that rabbit hole....... It just doesn’t matter if he proves whether she was parked AGAINST the curb or NOT.

He was leading HER down the rabbit hole (or fox den) - by having her believe that he thought the plate was lying flat on the ground - and over and over again, she stated the plate was leaning against the curb/block facing her car -
THUS -
...there is NO way, near-sighted or not - she could NOT have recognized immediately that it was a license plate sitting there.

Saying she couldn't 'tell' because of her eyesight just put the icing on the cake.

She fiddled with the license plates - no one else, btw.

thing is Travis probably did not have enough sexual experience to know good sex from bad sex. i can't imagine jodi being "good" in the sack. she's an ice cold psycho beech.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:I've heard some men say that there is no such thing as bad sex! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

And that's what people like her do...she wants you to be confused. Sane people give up the conversation with her & that's why she has made it in life this far.

I agree. The defense put her up there for 8 long tedious days. So why is everyone blaming Juan for this taking so long now?

She lied and lied and lied on the direct portion of her testimony. So it's not JM's fault that he is taking so long to cross.

I believe a mystery man with a screwdriver showed up and put the plate on the front. No one ever checked to see the one in the back was upside down.

JA would probably say it was the mystery man's fault for not checking the rear plate and he was just too distracted by her rear end to think about the vehicle's...

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Only thing I have heard of wrt license plates is stealing them for criminal purposes.

You are absolutely right. First she says no she wasn't drinking her frappuccino.

Then she says she went to the bathroom and got a drink.

Can't that be read back from the transcript?

He was tying her in knots. She kept changing her testimony. License plate flat, license plate at an angle, 2 gas cans, no 3, no 2--It went on several times--stressed liar--I'm sure the Jury noticed.

OMFG.

I cannot BELIEVE THIS.

ITA with you all. You ask her if the sky is blue she'll say it's freaking BLACK.

You mean light blue? No, not light blue, more like baby blue, I'm not sure...I can't remember.

Like that he got in she didn't know what her defense would be. Ha. Shows this jury she screws with the LE the media the DA and any one else when it serves her OWN purpose.

Would that be anal or oral?

Is the jury signaling her they are liking her or something??? She looks over constantly and when they were going to lunch then returning from lunch she actually seemed pleased!!!

I'm beautiful inside and out, look at me, look at me, look at me!

JK gives her gas can story some credence????? How in heck could she say that???? Who buys 80$ gas for a ford focus when there are gas stations every where on the planned trip???

I'm not sure, I can't remember,...what gas can? What gas? What trip? Did you ask something about the sky? I don't understand the question.

I'm getting confused. She is driving me nuts. She is back to her tricks with the memory and semantics and ggrrrrrrrr.....

Hello, my name is Jodi Arias and I'm a liar! I intentionally drive people bats*** crazy, because I'm beautiful and I can!

Still I wonder if she believes some of these jurors are feeling bad for HER???

They love me, they absolutely love me! :blowkiss:

Sorry...your post just begged for the edit. :giggle:

I believe a mystery man with a screwdriver showed up and put the plate on the front. No one ever checked to see the one in the back was upside down.

I think she said she couldn't possibly have moved her own plates - that she had to ask the officer that pulled her over (and proved she was in Utah) for a screwdriver and to help her.
I've tightened my plates with a coin, if I have to. It doesn't usually come up much. But we dont' have a lot of roaming skaters here.

No--nearsighted means you can see near--that's what I am. And I can't drive at night without glasses--Jodi would have been blind on that road trip.

I was the same pre-Lasik...and I can tell you, I NEVER had to remove my glasses to read! From 10-34y not once did I remove them to READ.

Since she is now concentrating on the license plates I hope he goes to another subject and then comes back to them.

I wish they would put cyanide in that water pitcher. Oops...did I just say that??? That's not nice.

Exactly what I was thinking. :floorlaugh:

This means when she was driving she would be unable to read a license plate on the care in front of her - that is pretty poor vision and it would be totally unsafe to drive. So unbelievable. She cannot think on her feet to make these lies work for her.

She was hoping to make eye contact with the court reporter... Failed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am now really annoyed by the sound of water pouring into a styrofoam cup!!!

JM: So you say you didn't get glasses until 2010.
Jodi: That's correct.
JM: So how could you see what kind of picture Travis was masturbating to?
Jodi: I was wearing contacts then.
JM: Why weren't you wearing contacts on the road trip to Mesa/Utah?
Jodi: Well, my prescription had changed so I needed new ones.
JM: Why didn't you get new ones?
Jodi: I couldn't afford it.
JM: Didn't you say you had up to $200 at the start of this trip?
Jodi: They cost more than that.
JM: Shouldn't you have saved up your money before you drove hundreds of miles when you were blind?
Jodi: Well, this trip was partly business to earn some money.
JM: If you got there alive right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member