jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does jinkasaurus back Jodi so hard?

Well, IMO I think that when one of these media circus trials start, all the TH EXCEPT for Nancy G pull straws on who supports whom.

It's the only thing that makes sense. Unless they are all incredibly stupid.

Holy Mother of Road Trips. These are not your grandmothers road trips! I would get in the car with my sisters, mom and pop driving, stop at a few Stucky's across the U.S. buy Pecan Log Rolls and some copper rings with turquoise little doo dad that make my fingers green, charm for my charm bracelet with some little cute indian thing and we are on our way.

No guns, gas cans, rental cars, Ky Lubricant...

I missed out!

Jodi will be wiring a book of Traveling Tips while she is in jail...
Son no child/person will eVER have to go on a road trip without the necessaries again.. (Starbux with skaters, gun, KY, gas can... etc....)

It will be entitled...Jodi's Just Desserts...

:cooler:

I'm a little late on things today, but I just got a glimpse of "Mike" in the purple shirt - cool!

I was wondering which Mike people were referring to! He seems like a sweetheart - I can't imagine keeping up with all this dialogue!

Exactly! Jodi lies, yes, but this testimony isn't about "Jodi lies"; it goes to premeditation. Juan would be a fool to just move on as some suggested.

YES!

And she is making a point to argue more and more as she knows this. The jury will too.

She is doing that crazy throat thing again. She looks like she is suppressing an urge to vomit. jmo

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:I've heard some men say that there is no such thing as bad sex! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That was before Jodi Arias redefined bad sex as including stabbing, slicing, shooting and stalking.

Is she slowly morphing into the innocent little girl voice or am I just traumatized?

did i miss it? when did TA's messages to her in late may get presented where he told her he was done with her? are we going to hear more about that or not?

What was the deal with her "returning a gas can" she bought at WalMart in Salinas? I'm missing the importance.

I think it has to do with the amount of gas she bought. She obviously filled up the car on a debit car. She then filled up the gas cans and paid cash just a few minutes later from the same gas station which she could not have put in the gas tank because of its size. She rented an economy car which usually gets very good mileage and has a 13 gallon tank on it. She bought the gas for the cans thinking that she would be able to use them if needed so that there would not be any indication that she was in AZ.

And that's what people like her do...she wants you to be confused. Sane people give up the conversation with her & that's why she has made it in life this far.

I admit it then.

I'm no match and could never ever deal with a person like her without :banghead: and getting :furious::furious: then running for the hills!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member