jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know why Flores isn't in court now?

HAHAHA :great:Shes TOAST:great: HAHAHA

:what: :what:

So.... I hear my ex lover, love of my life has been murdered from a friend and I call a lawyer before I call the police to confirm if this tragic news is true?

Have a good afternoon/evening fellow WSers.

I have to leave...hope there are some "generous" bombshells coming. :floorlaugh:

How funny how funny that she said he didn't have guns .. how hilarious is this?

A little off topic but today was the first time I ever heard portions of the sex tape. And hearing her when she was cooing at him and then said someone was home - gotta check - and then you hear the click (her probably restarting the taping) and then going back to cooing at him completely and utterly creeped me out.

What a horrible, scheming, conniving liar.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
Det. Flores asks #JodiArias if Travis had any weapons in the house. She said "no, his two fists" with a slight laugh.

Uhhhhmmmmmmmm.....

Is it just me or there are LOT more UHMMMMMMMs this afternoon?

How guilty it makes her sound when she asks Det. Flores about weapons, pumping him for what weapons were used to kill Travis.

Jodi then goes on to tell Flores that Travis owned no weapons, just his two fists. Travis was more into punching bags and wrestling. Travis had no weapons in his house.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but could Travis' Blog entries been what ignited her rage? First TA sets up a blog...then Jodi does the same. But, Trevor speaks about looking for a woman to spend his life with. Then the taped phone sex convo...just too coincidental, IMO. Forget about the phone having gone missing. OMG!! This girl was killer angry, IMHO.

Followed by her super snooping in his myspace / emails and then him sending her that scathing email where he calls her a sociopath and wants her out of his life permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog